Who works at a warehouse?.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I work shipping and receiving for like 2 year and it was a pain. Unloading 2300 piece trucks and stacking them on top of pallets :snoop:

Now I'm working for a detention center, needless to say if you want to change job paths, find something else. You want a career get a degree... a useful community college 2 year one.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Do the ppl who un/load trucks get in good physical shape from all that exercise? Lean torso + defined arm muscles? What is the hourly wage (ballpark)?
You will lose weight unless your diet is the worst.

Pay in my area of the south is usually 10-12 most of the time.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Wow I worked like one day in one of those.

It ain't my thing, even tho I know niçças who work on this type of stuff and are cool about.

Even go to the gym and do mad workouts.

I was :whoa: to stay in this biz. Studied. Nowadays I work in the cityhall. The salary is not that good but I'm trying t make money out of my artwork so...

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
Loading/unloading trucks. Scanning and placing product, palletizing plus we had to clean the warehouse when everything was done.

Yeah sounds like we worked the same gig. I did that shyt for couple weeks op and hated it. And watch who you talk to also nikkas will snitch on you to make thems elves better.

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
Do the ppl who un/load trucks get in good physical shape from all that exercise? Lean torso + defined arm muscles? What is the hourly wage (ballpark)?

Yes and no. There are still some fat people lol. You'll lose weight and gain some definition but you ain't gonna look like the rock. Where I'm at starting wage is about 15/hr

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Shiiid I'm at UPS n when I first got there it was hard .. they give you an extra buck to learn the sort material.. real nikkas like :mjpls: I'm get out them trucks as soon as possible . But TBH if the benefits weren't as good as they are I'd be gone too but I did get a 1.50 raise in less than a year sooo :ld: it ain't that bad.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I'm at one right now... I'll give you the pros first

- starts out at $16 an hour

- 18 vacation days a year

- medical, dental, vision insurance day 1

-401k & they have profit sharing where they deposit 3% regardless if u do or not

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I'm at one right now... I'll give you the pros first

- starts out at $16 an hour

- 18 vacation days a year

- medical, dental, vision insurance day 1

-401k & they have profit sharing where they deposit 3% regardless if u do or not

I quit that job. :lolbron:

That shyt was at the O'Hare Airport since I'm not there anymore

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Nah.. This ain't in Chicago.. Or not anymore.. It was in Niles lol

I meant the one in was working at. I quit that one quick. Lol

I might continue to work at the warehouse I was at if I was making 16 an hour there.

That wasn't the case so I was like fukk it. I aint built for this shyt

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I did a 10 year bid in a hot ass no air conditioning automotive parts warehouse while getting my certs up. I'm an Accountant now seriously considering going back blue collar to be an electrician or contractor