Who comes out on top?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- i think tmac is the better 1 on 1 player. Plus his defense was also elite:whew:
- in a normal 5 vs 5 game. Feel durant is more effective since he can score basically anywhere on the court, and just needs a little space to get his shot off

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I could see TMac's lower center of gravity, better athleticism could make him hard for KD to stop, whereas I could see TMac's defense + KD's style leading to some meh jumpers KD shouldn't have taken

I got TMac in a close 1 even though KD is better in a vacuum and on a team I guess, like 11-10(if win by 1) or 11-9 or somethin

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
KD. And I’m a big fan of TMac. KD really might be the best 1 on 1 player ever.

That combination of height, wingspan, shooting ability, and ability to handle the ball has never been seen before.

Also, people in this thread are exaggerating TMac’s height and down playing KD. Mac is 6’8”. KD is a legit 7 feet.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Mac was really 6’10 and KD is 7 foot. More size and length with similar speed. Would be close but KD. He got that Mike in him where when he pulls up in kill time you know it’s going in
I think t mac killer instinct will slightly put him over kd. I feel like kd would be ok with losing but t mac would give everything even to beat kd in a scrimmage game. T mac would get in his head too. KD has him in talent but t mac will use everything he can not to lose