• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Also, people in this thread are exaggerating TMac’s height and down playing KD. Mac is 6’8”. KD is a legit 7 feet.
BIL-KD-HEIGHT.jpg

Idk why he was saying he was 6'9 since he came out of college. Dude is taller than boogie and deandre Jordan. Dude said he's 6'9 but 7 foot with shoes :childplease:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think t mac killer instinct will slightly put him over kd. I feel like kd would be ok with losing but t mac would give everything even to beat kd in a scrimmage game. T mac would get in his head too. KD has him in talent but t mac will use everything he can not to lose
Nah. I don’t think so. KD is just as much of killer as anyone. I think he’s proven that on every stage.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
In one game, probably KD
In a best of 3, Mac
BIL-KD-HEIGHT.jpg

Idk why he was saying he was 6'9 since he came out of college. Dude is taller than boogie and deandre Jordan. Dude said he's 6'9 but 7 foot with shoes :childplease:
He was when he came out of college but when he went to Golden State he was 6'10 3/4" without shoes, 7 feet with them

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think t mac killer instinct will slightly put him over kd. I feel like kd would be ok with losing but t mac would give everything even to beat kd in a scrimmage game. T mac would get in his head too. KD has him in talent but t mac will use everything he can not to lose
thats cool but how come T-Mac never used his killer instinct and refuse to lose mentality to win a playoff series?:patrice:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What in their career history would have you believe T Mac has some sort of killer mentality that Durant doesn’t?