Whos The Goat NBA Sixth Man

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
It's got to be McHale or Ginobli in my opinion, though. Though I would consider swapping out Mchale for Havlicek since McHale was a starter for a good portion of his career.

Crawford has been nice and all, but if we define a starter's greatness in part based on how many championships he has, shouldn't that be somewhat relevant to 6th men as well?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First two that came to mind are McHale and Havlicek. It's them and then everybody else.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Manu, Lamar Odom, Crawford

I'm surprised that Lamar's name hasn't come up more.

The thing with the other guys whose names are out there, they mostly gave you one thing (and with most of them it was scoring). But Lamar could come in and play multiple positions well, he could give you scoring, rebounding, playmaking, defense...he really filled in the gaps with whatever they needed. Just a fantastic guy to be able to bring in off the bench.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
these fools don't even know how insanely godlike Hondo was

lungs twice the size of an average humans so he never got winded

:russ: The magic era dust is really getting a bit strong.

In Havlicek's 6th-man years, he was shooting 40% most seasons WITHOUT a three-point line. 40% on twos.

And sure he ran around a lot...but when you didn't have to play hard on defense and THESE were the guys your athleticism was being measured against...

Philadelphia+Warriors+1961-1962++15.jpg