Why are y'all not watching Masters of Sex on Showtime, its like Mad Men with Sex

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Best new show on tv. One thing I like about it is the episodes are online a week before they air on tv. :ehh:
And made comparisons to a show that he doesn't even watch.:upsetfavre:
The first 2 episodes were online 2 weeks before the TV premiere.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I feel like this show will end up like Magic City...it's aight though

its way better than magic city, when the comedien made a big deal about perfume coming out of the vents, I knew that show was done

oh, and to ineedsleep212, I just watched the episode, its clear they advance the plot about four months, I guess that earlier couple in the pilot got throw into the bushes

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Easily the best episode of the season. I feel like every character developed significantly in this hour. Masters is hopelessly in love with Ginny. nikka was listening to the tape of the ex husband telling him what she likes on loop :dead:

This nikka Ethan is super conflicted. nikka getting in the guts of practically every yatt at that hospital and he's still in bits. Ol gurl would've literally did everything duke asked her too. I need to get me one of those :wow:

Secretly I thought Ethan was going to be the nikka who actually got Libby pregnant. They seemed to be getting a little close in those screening rooms In recent weeks. Now I think Ethan gonna eventually get some more play off Ginny and Masters is gonna go mad over it. Dukes mum turning up is going to be an issue for the Gawd too.

Good episode.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just watched the pilot, I'm in :whew: Michael Sheen :blessed:

The way that Virginia was on about love/sex being separate things then Ethan going on about it later on outside the party :wow: