Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
29943.jpg
It's true. Topics about black women are made in TLR 99% of the time, and I wouldn't even say that 1/10 of TLR is about black women. TLR is an offtopic forum where everything is discussed. I have been on thecoli for a while and I can see that black women used to be a primary TLR topic but the volume of posts that have to do with black women has gone down significantly.

It may just be paranoia breh

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
because the black woman who won't give you the time of day is doing it for me
:shaq:

:ohhh:

:mjgrin:
I know you try so hard on here to get rid of the memories of having to do the two step c00n shuffle for your wife and her family. Looking like a retarded duck faced bytch in your avi. A 30+ year old flailing rapper reminiscing about his hard hood days on an Internet forum. bytch please. fukk out of my notifications.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I know you try so hard on here to get rid of the memories of having to do the two step c00n shuffle for your wife and her family. Looking like a retarded duck faced bytch in your avi. A 30+ year old flailing rapper reminiscing about his hard hood days on an Internet forum. bytch please. fukk out of my notifications.
Flailing?
You meant failing. That's not the case.:mjgrin:
Do we have to make this post about me? You know I'll just use it for promotion:blessed:... making up scenarios about me, having fakkit fantasies in that hurt ass mind.
:dame:
That sharp titty hoe dapping your posts up, but you'll never fukk.:mjcry:
If I was nice to that low level of bytch, she'd be thrilled. I'd make her a pay pal.
:takedat:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Flailing?
Do we have to make this post about me? You know I'll just use it for promotion:blessed:... making up scenarios about me, having fakkit fantasies in that hurt ass mind.
If I was nice to that low level of bytch, she'd be thrilled. I'd make her a pay pal.
Lol I thought u had me on ignore u lying b*stard

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Flailing?
No bytch I meant flailing as in flounder, struggle uselessly. To p*ssy useless nikkas with sad ambitions of making it at 32 we know you'll take anything as promotion. At least we're talking about you, huh? Stay out of my notifications bytch. Go talk to that expired milk dud you call a wife to get the attention you so desperately crave.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
These dummies just trying too hard.

Its called life, you get a group of women together they shiit on dudes.

Get a group of dudes together, they shiit on chicks.

I swear some of these dudes are still teenagers.

Exactly.

In real life, a group of women are going to talk shyt about men.

And a group of men are going to talk shyt about women.

I don't think these people have friends.

These simps try too fukking hard, man.

According to these simps, a black woman with a poor character doesn't exist.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
@wickedsm @Imperfect Perfectionista @Booksnrain @Azul are also women that I can think of off top of my head. I know there are plenty more. If you think about it, majority of the women here are very level-headed and don't usually post dumb shyt for the hell of it.
How could I forget @Booksnrain.
She come with facts. I was telling a friend about her. I said I wouldn't even try to debate her unless I had all my thesis together. I barely see the other two post. When I see @Azul her shyt funny.

There's honestly been bout 2-3 and they usually get bushed early.