Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:yeshrug: It can get bad but I feel like it's better that they get this shyt of off their chest on here then to actually go out and harm people. Guys on here are quick to call some women posters bitter but act like they don't suffer from bitterness themselves. To be honest I didn't know how bitter, jealous and hateful men can be until I started posting on forums. I really did think these were female traits for the most part. I think some of them might be entitled (tho they should try and let it go) but hey they feel how they feel. I used to feel triggered :troll: on a lot of the things I read especially what's said about black women but I try not to let that shyt get to me. Especially when you have real life experiences with black men who don't act like this. I don't know, dudes need they chakras cleansed or some shyt.

Prynce

…
Daps
Prynce, shame on you for this. Do better bro :francis:

And I have no issues with Musa....he has grown as a poster though he does revert back into pander mode here and there....but I don't think it has anything to do with jealousy, fam. Anyone who is highly visible on here gets hate:ld:
:mjcry: I didn't mean for this to happen

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Lol, it's some deep resentment for a young breh on here....And I'm telling you that it's much deeper than what it's made out to be, but, nikkas will front about it tho...I made a terrible mistake back in late December that probably was not the best Idea in hindsight....But, when I made that mistake I was told by someone else, who knows about the type of shyt, first hand, that problems will likely arise from it...Not that I thought too much of it at the time but, a bunch of months later..Here I am. And I do regret it a bit tbh.....

Crux of it all is....A lot of TLR posters are insecure, vindictive, and jealous hoe nikkas...And some of ya'll need to get the fukk off of my dikk....On God.
Some of the most cryptic shyt I ever read on here :deadmanny:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yall nikkas take this shyt way too serious. The more Im on this the more I realize how pathetic this site is.

shyt aint even a joke, hopefully yall realize theres a whole world besides the Coli

Nikkas livin HS drama on the internet.

Dudes knee deep in each others coli lives :mjlol:

So when you taking down your pic as your avatar :hubie:

Or is you still trying to get them e-bytches :diesel: