Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

FSP

Banned
Daps
:gucci:

bytch nikka, have a neg and a smile.

Where are all these hating fakkits coming from all of the sudden?
You realize I wasn't talking about you right? lmao all I ever think about when I see you post is that you're a fukking physician and you're as petty as everybody else on here :laff:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You realize I wasn't talking about you right? lmao all I ever think about when I see you post is that you're a fukking physician and you're as petty as everybody else on here :laff:

:mjlol: I don't trip on nikkas who's life I could change with writing one fukking check, you nutless ass bytch. How's that for being petty, nikka?

You ole gossipy ass fakkit, you got me and my lords on your mind enough to stumble into this thread like a jilted female left at the altar. fukk outta here.

FSP

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: I don't trip on nikkas who's life I could change with writing one fukking check, you nutless ass bytch. How's that for being petty, nikka?

You ole gossipy ass fakkit, you got me and my lords on your mind enough to stumble into this thread like a jilted female left at the altar. fukk outta here.
You're completely off your rocker old man :laff: Go take a seat with the rest of my hoes