Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It's not just "internet shyt." That's the type of shyt nikkas say when they are completely out of the loop but, try to be on some funny shyt. It only looks like that on the surface. I'm not even a day over the age of 21 and I just had to deal with losing my fukking Moms and Auntie in the past few fukking months alone, and do you know how much that shyt hurts me?...So, yes I am not in the right "state of mind." Yes, my mind is not right as of now...Yes, I've done some dumb nikka shyt on here on the low...And yes, I need to check myself in and talk to someone...Anymore questions?....if not enjoy ya'lls daps.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
I don't get it either, you have one side if you date anyone but black women you're the devil but then on the other side you have daily threads talking crap about black women, and its always the same people who will group EVERY single black woman into one box, they see a black woman on instagram or twitter and it gives them an excuse to say all black women are alike :picard:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It's not just "internet shyt." That's the type of shyt nikkas say when they are completely out of the loop but, try to be on some funny shyt. It only looks like that on the surface. I'm not even a day over the age of 21 and I just had to deal with losing my fukking Moms and Auntie in the past few fukking months alone, and do you know how much that shyt hurts me?...So, yes I am not in the right "state of mind." Yes, my mind is not right as of now...Yes, I've done some dumb nikka shyt on here on the low...And yes, I need to check myself in and talk to someone...Anymore questions?....if not enjoy ya'lls daps.
Wow sorry to hear that. R.I.P to your moms and auntie. :hug:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:yeshrug: Simply because they tokens and undercover fakkits. Complain like females, talk about trannies, love chatting about gay men(especially magic son), women hate borderline jealously, about to cry when you say you have no CAC friends:mjlol:( somebody please tell me where is this mandatory), complaining about feminist they never met, pandering to females for p*ssy makes you a simp but pandering to men make you HOH capt, complaining about prostitute/strippers not loving BM :mjcry:, getting mad at a hoe doing hoe shyt, overgrown wrestling fans, stay comparing thyself to females, always saying somebody needs to something, hit em with the :usure:are you going do it? They hit the :whoa: and why should care about others for? ....:comeon:... Hardcore 50 cent, Eminem, and The Beatles fans, actually saw one muthafukka mention the beach boys:picard:

:mjlol:

:dead:

:heh: Please dont take half these muthafukkas seriously...

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
That's literally every forum ever. I've been to at least 20 and it's the same thing

Exactly. I started on the IC/AHH late '08 and it was near the end of it's prime and the prolonged shut down in '09 didn't help. I ain't never known a site to do upgrades and lose members in the process lol.

Started on Boxden in 2011 and the shyt got to the point where the admin was letting racist shyt fly & women posters was slowly leaving over there around last year. When sites start to go into decline it's because shyt has gotten stale or too much dumb shyt is happening.

DreamSmasher

In your wildest nightmare
Daps
Reppin
MACON
I swear all y'all nikkas do is complain about black women all the time :dead:
nikkas sound like some scorn hoes that got abused on something

nikkas be making threads like "why do black women look down on black men" :mjcry"
"why do black women don't like average black men "
"why do black women like other races more than me"

I swear y'all nikkas be making them lame ass threads need to get some nuts about yaself and man the fukk up. Maybe they ain't fukking with you and not all black men? Maybe you the problem :ohhh:

Rant done just irks me seeing black men complain about their own women and acting like hoes
You answered my prayers ughhh. Bout time somebody call out the bs. Thanks baby:salute::blessed: