Why Do Different Religions Beef With Each Other? (They All Have A Similar Message)

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think the root of it is the use, historically, of religion as an apparatus of the state.. The socio-spiritual element of political motives. (non black) People have historically used religion as a way to further themselves politically and on an individual level. Alot of these instances survive to this day.

In India, Muslim caliphates (A political body) used Islam as a way to rally political support for the colonization of India.. Muslims and Hindus virulently oppose eachother this day in India and all of it's extrapolations (whiteman borders\partitions like Bangladesh and Pakistan.)

In Christian Europe (of middle ages) people used different interpretations of the bible and the role of Yeshua as a means to achieve political freedom (The Great Saxon revolt is a good example.)

In Islam, Sunni governments mistreated Shia governemnts and vice versa in furtherance of political ideals rather than religious ones (Isis would be a good example of a theocratic quasi-state that uses religious fervor to achieve elevated political power.)

The state of Israel uses judaism as a means to further subjugate the Palestinian people and take their land and resources (in furtherence of their own poltiical ideals, rather than religious ones.)

The whiteman used Christian-.. Well yeah, you get the idea

Also, this had me thinking.
Met a Nigerian brother a few months ago who subscribed to this idea. He told me his entire village\area does aswell.. He had a Hebrew name, his daughter had a hebrew name and he told me his great grandparents hebrew names.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Because all organized religions had an end game (heaven, hell, virgins, only 120,000 live eternal life etc) no one wants to be wrong or at least admit it

That's why I always advise people to study Buddhism or even Hinduism. They are literally just teachings on how to live a good and meaningful life, not misleadings on how to get 'salvation'
I had a point where I studied Buddhism, but the G-d part was missing. Then, I found Judaism and was intrigued. Still have plans on maybe converting to it.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I had a point where I studied Buddhism, but the G-d part was missing. Then, I found Judaism and was intrigued. Still have plans on maybe converting to it.

What if I told you...

You are the god you seek

lddcfdcdecdcc.jpg

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What if I told you...

You are the god you seek

lddcfdcdecdcc.jpg
I heard of this org and it's a breakoff of the NOI. However, I know we are all suppose to be made in the image of G-d, but we fall short. Anyhow, I believe G-d is the universe and is so powerful he can't be comprehended.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I think the root of it is the use, historically, of religion as an apparatus of the state.. The socio-spiritual element of political motives. (non black) People have historically used religion as a way to further themselves politically and on an individual level. Alot of these instances survive to this day.

In India, Muslim caliphates (A political body) used Islam as a way to rally political support for the colonization of India.. Muslims and Hindus virulently oppose eachother this day in India and all of it's extrapolations (whiteman borders\partitions like Bangladesh and Pakistan.)

In Christian Europe (of middle ages) people used different interpretations of the bible and the role of Yeshua as a means to achieve political freedom (The Great Saxon revolt is a good example.)

In Islam, Sunni governments mistreated Shia governemnts and vice versa in furtherance of political ideals rather than religious ones (Isis would be a good example of a theocratic quasi-state that uses religious fervor to achieve elevated political power.)

The state of Israel uses judaism as a means to further subjugate the Palestinian people and take their land and resources (in furtherence of their own poltiical ideals, rather than religious ones.)

The whiteman used Christian-.. Well yeah, you get the idea

Met a Nigerian brother a few months ago who subscribed to this idea. He told me his entire village\area does aswell.. He had a Hebrew name, his daughter had a hebrew name and he told me his great grandparents hebrew names.
The Israel/Palestinian issue is one reason why I'm deadlocked. I believe Israel should exist, but the Palestinian people should have their own state. Israel like Saudi Arabia has repeatedly broken international law. I subscribe to the two-state solution (Netanyahu is taking advantage of everyone "Israelis & Palestinians). Plus, most of us don't want the Palestinians to go the way of the Native Americans. I don't want to further get into that.

I do believe the Europeans twisted Christianity for their own gain.

EDIT: I agree with Bernie on this.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Israel/Palestinian issue is one reason why I'm deadlocked. I believe Israel should exist, but the Palestinian people should have their own state. Israel like Saudi Arabia has repeatedly broken international law. I subscribe to the two-state solution (Netanyahu is taking advantage of everyone "Israelis & Palestinians). I don't want to further get into that.

I do believe the Europeans twisted Christianity for their own gain.

Why do you believe that Israel - as we understand it today- is a legitimate state and should exist?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I thought you were jewish, what happened?
I thought you were jewish, what happened?
Not yet. I'm still deadlocked. Was suppose (had the meeting set up) with a Rabbi last year (Early 2016). However, I cancelled it. Going to try to meet with an Orthodox Pastor and Rabbi to see which one is the best for me. I am stuck between those two. Also, I follow dietary law, so I guess I'm taking baby steps.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why do you believe that Israel - as we understand it today- is a legitimate state and should exist?
I believe that because some Jews (Ashkenazi *there's other Jews out there* weren't wanted anywhere. Kinda like the Romani gypsies). Do I agree with how it was done? No. However, I will say that their government (right-wing is horrible). Most of the Israelis in Israel today are Sephardic/Mizrahi or have that ancestry. Anyway, I think Palestinians and Israelis should have the same rights. Meaning, don't illegally occupy land. Since the U.S. and Britain (mainly Britain with the Mandate granted them land) we should do our part and fix this disastrous policy in the middle-east. It was almost done in the 90's, and were close. However, with the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin it slowed things down. I believe Arraphat and Rabin could have gotten it done.

P.S. I personally don't like how Israel treats its Ethiopian and Mizrahi population. I remember when the Sephardic & Mizrahi had the Israeli Black Panthers in the late 60's-70's because of the treatment they received. Also, Israel is only Democratic to a certain extent.

I do think things will get better once Israel's Centre-Left/Left-Wing party gets back into power.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I believe that because some Jews (Ashkenazi *there's other Jews out there* weren't wanted anywhere. Kinda like the Romani gypsies). Do I agree with how it was done? No. However, I will say that their government (right-wing is horrible). Most of the Israelis in Israel today are Sephardic/Mizrahi or have that ancestry. Anyway, I think Palestinians and Israelis should have the same rights. Meaning, don't illegally occupy land. Since the U.S. and Britain (mainly Britain with the Mandate granted them land) we should do our part and fix this disastrous policy in the middle-east. It was almost done in the 90's, and were close. However, with the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin it slowed things down. I believe Arraphat and Rabin could have gotten it done.

P.S. I personally don't like how Israel treats its Ethiopian and Mizrahi population. I remember when the Sephardic & Mizrahi had the Israeli Black Panthers in the late 60's-70's because of the treatment they received. Also, Israel is only Democratic to a certain extent.
The majority of people currently in Israel don't fit into the group you're referering to. Even so, I feel as though you're looking at this from a humanitarian perspective when the displacement and subsequent holocaust of the people indigenous to Palestine (or Israel.) is in itself one of the greatest atrocities since Slavery.

Them being 'unwanted' isn't what prompted the creation of Israel, threats and intrigue are. I don't want want to sway or lead you away from your own truth, but please don't think that because you're a Jew (if you are, I'm not sure.) that Israel has to be central to your being and your sense of geo-politics... It isn't and shouldn't be.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The majority of people currently in Israel don't fit into the group you're referering to. Even so, I feel as though you're looking at this from a humanitarian perspective when the displacement and subsequent holocaust of the people indigenous to Palestine (or Israel.) is in itself one of the greatest atrocities since Slavery.

Them being 'unwanted' isn't what prompted the creation of Israel, threats and intrigue are. I don't want want to sway or lead you away from your own truth, but please don't think that because you're a Jew (if you are, I'm not sure.) that Israel has to be central to your being and your sense of geo-politics... It isn't and shouldn't be.
If I convert I wouldn't care to go to Israel. I would just want to get closer to G-d. Also, I would travel to Ethiopia and fellowship with them.

P.S. yeah I'm looking at this from a humanitarian point of view. Mainly because I always look at things from a humanitarian point of view. Like, the poor people in the U.S. getting free health care or rehabilitating felons/inmates.