Why Do Different Religions Beef With Each Other? (They All Have A Similar Message)

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I heard of this org and it's a breakoff of the NOI. However, I know we are all suppose to be made in the image of G-d, but we fall short. Anyhow, I believe G-d is the universe and is so powerful he can't be comprehended.

Just checked your thread out and the secret is yes, we are god.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I disagree that we are g-d. People can be made into the image of G-D, but man has too many short comings and errors to become g-d.

When I say god we first must know what god is. If you think he's a man on a throne in the sky...yeah you won't understand.

If you know that god is everything (thus the reason he can be everywhere) you can get it.

The sons of god saw the daughter's of men and wanted to smash. We're all mixed in now but it started that one group of us were the son's of god and merely manifested here in this form. The other group or race of us was created by us to look like us in image. But they are merely man.

Though again, we're all mingled together now.

The God's got tired of neing gods and chose a physical existence.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When I say god we first must know what god is. If you think he's a man on a throne in the sky...yeah you won't understand.

If you know that god is everything (thus the reason he can be everywhere) you can get it.

The sons of god saw the daughter's of men and wanted to smash. We're all mixed in now but it started that one group of us were the son's of god and merely manifested here in this form. The other group or race of us was created by us to look like us in image. But they are merely man.

Though again, we're all mingled together now.

The God's got tired of neing gods and chose a physical existence.
I personally think he's the universe.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
People love power and attention, if not for religion..they will find another excuse to gain the same.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Let's keep it funky, most of these religions have a message where treat others as you would want to be treated. Donate and abstain from sexual misconduct :jawalrus: So, what's the point of "men" in these different religions condemning people because they believe different? Like Eddie Griffin said, "Don't they have the same message and lead to the same path?". As a 23 year old, I've been around the block more than a few times. At this point all of these good religions have some truth in them.

Many people assume that religions are fundamentally the same and superficially different when in reality they are fundamentally different and superficially the same. People don't see past the first layer and/or cherry pick what they like from each of them. Religion should not be a buffet counter.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Many people assume that religions are fundamentally the same and superficially different when in reality they are fundamentally different and superficially the same. People don't see past the first layer and/or cherry pick what they like from each of them. Religion should not be a buffet counter.
Break this down for me. They are suppose to all lead to the same path which is finding a higher power and becoming a better person.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Break this down for me. They are suppose to all lead to the same path which is finding a higher power and becoming a better person.

You broke it down exactly. Your first sentence exactly explains my first part.

When you look further into them for example.

1.) Islam - Mohammed, what he has revealed, 5 pilars, the Koran, works.

2.) Mormon - Joseph Smith, book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, the Pearl of Great Price, Golden Plates, works.

3.) Jehovah's Witnesses - The Watchtower, New World Translation, Kingdom Hall, works.

4.) Roman Catholicism - The Pope, Apocrypha, Transubstantiation, confirmation, Eucharist, works

5.) Hinduism - The Vedas, Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Agamas, the four Puruṣārthas, the proper goals or aims of human life, namely Dharma(ethics/duties), Artha (prosperity/work), Kama (desires/passions) and Moksha (liberation/freedom/salvation); karma (action, intent and consequences), samsara (cycle of rebirth), and the various Yogas (paths or practices to attain moksha). Hindu practices include rituals such as puja (worship) and recitations, meditation, family-oriented rites of passage, annual festivals, and occasional pilgrimages. Also works but importantly there is not a specific overall god.

Not by any means an exhaustive list but even here you can see differences that do not carry over.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
They all claim to be the one true religion despite them having the same story characters and similar (the same, even) messages. There is only one version of the truth, not multiple versions of a lie. Even within one religion there are multiple interpretations. Which is the truth? Whether you believe or not, it's all about whether the evidence presented to you is convincing enough.

Personally, not a single religion holds up to even basic scrutiny.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You broke it down exactly. Your first sentence exactly explains my first part.

When you look further into them for example.

1.) Islam - Mohammed, what he has revealed, 5 pilars, the Koran, works.

2.) Mormon - Joseph Smith, book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, the Pearl of Great Price, Golden Plates, works.

3.) Jehovah's Witnesses - The Watchtower, New World Translation, Kingdom Hall, works.

4.) Roman Catholicism - The Pope, Apocrypha, Transubstantiation, confirmation, Eucharist, works

5.) Hinduism - The Vedas, Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Agamas, the four Puruṣārthas, the proper goals or aims of human life, namely Dharma(ethics/duties), Artha (prosperity/work), Kama (desires/passions) and Moksha (liberation/freedom/salvation); karma (action, intent and consequences), samsara (cycle of rebirth), and the various Yogas (paths or practices to attain moksha). Hindu practices include rituals such as puja (worship) and recitations, meditation, family-oriented rites of passage, annual festivals, and occasional pilgrimages. Also works but importantly there is not a specific overall god.

Not by any means an exhaustive list but even here you can see differences that do not carry over.
The first four derive from the Abrahamic faith though.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
The first four derive from the Abrahamic faith though.

Doesn't change anything. Fact remains a Muslim isn't doing the Eucharistic which is required in Roman Catholicism, a Jehovah's Witness isn't saying the Shadiah (required in Islam), a Mormon isn't following the 5 pilars of Islam and praying facing Mecca.

These things are required by their respective Religions.