Why Do Different Religions Beef With Each Other? (They All Have A Similar Message)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
you really seem interested in Orthodox Christianity :ohhh: I don't know about the ones in VA, but if you're ever in DC/Maryland on a Sunday morning, go check out one of the Ethiopian churches, I think you'll like it
You don't have to commit or anything, but it's a beautiful experience

-dress formal (preferably white)
-you have to take off your shoes before entering (bring a colorful bag with you for them or they will get lost)
-men sit apart from women

Alright lol let me not derail
I live six hours from D.C., so I may make that trip. Also, in the Black Church I went to men sit apart from women. However, I dig Orthodox and Judaism because of the traditional practice. I'm more of a traditional worshipper. Thanks for the heads up breh.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Cause theyre all full of shyt. Religion is the biggest scam ever and no other scam is even a close second. I'm always disgusted with how many elaborate churches I see.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
It's human beef not religious beef

Humans will beg with everything and everything they find different than what they are or what they believe in
No, it's inherent in religion, when you're monotheistic you already take issue with another believing in multiple deities. Aside from that The Bible has Deuteronomy 4:24, Exodus 20:5, Exodus 20:3 as a few passages that demonstrate this, in a paraphrase it says things like "Your God is a jealous God, worship no other God". Another example is Buddhists living in essential isolation for peace, there's dually the implication that you can't have peace if you're not living amongst people with the same belief and path as you.

I know we are all suppose to be made in the image of G-d, but we fall short
"every man falls short of the glory of God" is a Christian belief. Does it appear elsewhere rephrased?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No, it's inherent in religion, when you're monotheistic you already take issue with another believing in multiple deities. Aside from that The Bible has Deuteronomy 4:24, Exodus 20:5, Exodus 20:3 as a few passages that demonstrate this, in a paraphrase it says things like "Your God is a jealous God, worship no other God". While Buddhists live in essential isolation for peace, there's dually the implication that you can't have peace if you're not living around people with the same belief and path as you.

"every man falls short of the glory of God" is a Christian belief. Does it appear elsewhere rephrased?
I'm not subscribed to a organized faith. Also, I heard non Christians use that phrase. So, I can't really answer if it appears rephrased elsewhere.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
No, it's inherent in religion, when you're monotheistic you already take issue with another believing in multiple deities. Aside from that The Bible has Deuteronomy 4:24, Exodus 20:5, Exodus 20:3 as a few passages that demonstrate this, in a paraphrase it says things like "Your God is a jealous God, worship no other God". Another example is Buddhists living in essential isolation for peace, there's dually the implication that you can't have peace if you're not living amongst people with the same belief and path as you.

Before God there was war

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Before God there was war
1.According to who.
2.How is this pertinent?
3.What era is defined as "before God"?

I heard non Christians use that phrase
Undoubtedly these sorts of things happen, things being said whilst origins being forgotten.. People saying "What up G?" or even more common things like beliefs in "Karma" or "Meditation" or practicing Yoga without being the least bit dharmic.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I had a point where I studied Buddhism, but the G-d part was missing. Then, I found Judaism and was intrigued. Still have plans on maybe converting to it.

If that's the case I suggest you look into advaita vedanta.

Advaita Vedanta - Wikipedia

This is the stream of thought I favor these days. No spook gods. Only self knowledge.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
A lot of people just hate anyone who's different, be it religion, race, ethnicity or where they're from.

Al to of the religious hate crime where I'm from is commited by people who don't even go to church, it's just an excuse for hate.