Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
...lack skill in the joning department?
Why do they take joning/cracking/roasting to heart?
Do they think they're too good?
Do they know African bootyscratcher was a joke applied to anybody at any time, including AAs?
We used to roast each other in school this isn't true. We went hard as well. That's a part of all black people. Carribean vs Africans or Jamaicans vs Trinis

That shyt happens. But the booty scratcher jokes is personal shots those don't get play with Africans. Like talking about someone's mom

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
pJ4d7.gif

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
We used to roast each other in school this isn't true. We went hard as well. That's a part of all black people. Carribean vs Africans or Jamaicans vs Trinis

That shyt happens. But the booty scratcher jokes is personal shots those don't get play with Africans. Like talking about someone's mom
Africans love to bring up personal shyt first...and AAs called each other that.
Who would call you that when you're only around other immigrants? A Scotian?
Nah, what y'all call roasting is low level humor. I'm saying we're way better at it.
I don't even joke around like that with nikkas up here, y'all get mad too quick... put the funniest Toronto "mans" in the US and he would get reduced to tears by a grade schooler.
It's the accent, delivery, slang, and style...not just the content.
@Ugo Ogugwa can roast due to Houston upbringing.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Yall would get ate alive in these parts:mjlol:

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
I don't think you know much about Caribbean people to make such a claim, i don't know about Africans but at least Jamaicans that is all we do. You're fat? You are known as fatty for the rest of your life even if you're not fat. shyt yourself once? You are known as shytty for the rest of your life.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Maybe some island brehs but you'll be surprised :ld:

Practically all my HS fights in the states were because of insensitive folks who couldn't handle jokes :russ:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you know much about Caribbean people to make such a claim, i don't know about Africans but at least Jamaicans that is all we do. You're fat? You are known as fatty for the rest of your life even if you're not fat. shyt yourself once? You are known as shytty for the rest of your life.

:russ:...would hate to be shytty...

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
The whole neighborhood use to call me captain Belly buster because that was one physical attribute that stood out the most on me as a kid. Shyt use to have me :sadbron::sitdown::shaq2::damn:, kids even made a shirt that said belly for me. I left the islands in 97 .. come 2014, had someone who remembered me and found me on fbook at the time, hit me up like " Dis Belly?"

Belly for life even with no belly :lawd:

*edited for accuracy

Last edited: