How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coming from chicago illinois I had no choice but to get down :mjcry: kids in pre-k even treatin on grown adults
full

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
nikka tryna use that clown ass Ms Cleo accent in text "yuh"...
Boy I'd fry your safety scissors shape up having ass on up.
Now watch this nikka keep clowning my white chick. Lol nikkas already ran that for 28 pages and I was bombing y'all ass in there, too.
Ol arab alphabet hairline ass nikka, hum doo allah head ass nikka

@HopeKillCure

Ay this nikka plays SOCCER.

Running around in some lil tight ass shorts, Goaaaaaaaalllllllll ass nikka

Daps
I don't think you know much about Caribbean people to make such a claim, i don't know about Africans but at least Jamaicans that is all we do. You're fat? You are known as fatty for the rest of your life even if you're not fat. shyt yourself once? You are known as shytty for the rest of your life.

Same with Guyanese... grown/old people with nicknames that they get called by everyone because of something that happened with them in grade school.

Edit: Although that's a little different from what they're talking about. I've never seen anyone in my family actually go back and forth cracking jokes on each other. I've also never really neen around a lot of kids in Guyana like that though, so I dont really know what they do at that age.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh
Daps
Reppin
Same with Guyanese... grown/old people with nicknames that they get called by everyone because of something that happened with them in grade school.
That's not roasting, that's called a childhood nickname.
I know 100 skinny nikkas named fatty and fatback.
That "mama jokes" excuse is lame... because y'all get mad before it even gets to that.

Daps
That's not roasting, that's called a childhood nickname.
I know 100 skinny nikkas named fatty and fatback.
That "mama jokes" excuse is lame... because y'all get mad before it even gets to that.

I actually edited my post to say as much... but why you take so much pride in roasting people though? lol. That stopped being entertaining for me around college age.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I actually edited my post to say as much... but why you take so much pride in roasting people though? lol. That stopped being entertaining for me around college age.
I feel like a lot of ppl outside of NY feel that way. We take pride in frying a nikka cleats. OT dudes be thinking it's childish cuz they got no response

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
...lack skill in the joning department?
Why do they take joning/cracking/roasting to heart?
Do they think they're too good?
Do they know African bootyscratcher was a joke applied to anybody at any time, including AAs?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was some sick shyt the Europeans forced the Africans to do during colonization/slavery.

Daps
Reppin
:umad:
Charging your fellow man with "puerile" is actually a female reflex response to displeasing information.
Being a good roaster helped me learn to read people ...and I've developed a tough mental skin.
Tell me how pretending to be a genteel european mulatto is better?

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikka you look like the African from bloodsport, out'chea chopping coconuts. "Jay leno chin cac" hahaaaa haaa nikka no. That wasn't funny in 97 when it got played out, boat boy.
I done cooked your black ass a shade darker...and that mophead dirtbag dapping your posts smokes dippas and bushes himself out of the whip.
(True story)
@Kavin The 1 smoked pcp and jazzy jeffed himself out of the beemer.

You ol Sursum Corda dusty ass "I gotta smoke k2 cuz im on paper" ass nikka... Taco meat birdchest nikka, fukk is you? Michael Jackson from the Wiz? You can't winnnnnnn ass nikka. Boy sings so bad the program glitches, it wants you to quit.
Stop buying hour blocks at listen vision studios with that SSI check you retarded ass nikka, and get them locks retwisted, you gump asd boy.

What up...you dusty reggie noble junior lookin' ass nikka?...you wish you could afford a beemer...:russ:ol' cliff hanger chin jaw havin' ass nikka...lookin' like Anton Jackson from In Living Color...rope for a belt...doo doo in a glass jar ass nikka...

tumblr_m1s7mnkNBO1qjxyedo1_500.jpg