Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
come to think of it my non american born bros never really got into bidding/joaning like that. its america shyt

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The whole neighborhood use to call me Belly because that was one physical attribute that stood out the most on me as a kid. Shyt use to have me :sadbron::sitdown::shaq2::damn:, kids even made a shirt that said belly for me. I left the islands in 97 .. come 2014, had someone who remembered me and found me on fbook at the time, hit me up like " Dis Belly?"

Belly for like even with no belly :lawd:

I'm sorry breh but :mjlol::mjlol:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I'm from the island and I just don't get down like that. Nothing more pathetic than grown ass males
who don't know when to shut the fukk up. Like that DC young star idiot flaming folks, you too grown for that.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...lack skill in the joning department?
Why do they take joning/cracking/roasting to heart?
Do they think they're too good?
Do they know African bootyscratcher was a joke applied to anybody at any time, including AAs?

eh .... I dont know about that ....... one thing I know we dont do mother jokes tho .... we kinda stay clear of that

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
nikkah, I left you for dead in the other thread with yuh Jay Leno cac chin having ass:camby:
nikka you look like the African from bloodsport, out'chea chopping coconuts. "Jay leno chin cac" hahaaaa haaa nikka no. That wasn't funny in 97 when it got played out, boat boy.
I done cooked your black ass a shade darker...and that mophead dirtbag dapping your posts smokes dippas and bushes himself out of the whip.
(True story)
@Kavin The 1 smoked pcp and jazzy jeffed himself out of the beemer.

You ol Sursum Corda dusty ass "I gotta smoke k2 cuz im on paper" ass nikka... Taco meat birdchest nikka, fukk is you? Michael Jackson from the Wiz? You can't winnnnnnn ass nikka. Boy sings so bad the program glitches, it wants you to quit.
Stop buying hour blocks at listen vision studios with that SSI check you retarded ass nikka, and get them locks retwisted, you gump asd boy.