Why do people from the Ghetto love Lil Boosie so much?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
and when nikkas stop fukin with Jeezy?nikkas just fuk with certain nikkas more in other areas,but I never noticed a time where nikkas just wasn't fukin with Jeezy:wtb:
i swear when they talkin about the "hood" i really think they just talkin about these internet hipster people, nikkas really said the hood stopped fukkin wit jeezy :childplease: when that happen? nikkas really sayin the hood would turn they back on boosie if he went the introspective route (:why: which is what he's BEEN doing his entire career and anyone who listens to him would know that) it's obvious who in this thread knows what the hell they talkin about and who is just basing their views on some shyt they read online. either that or they dont live down south and if that's the case they shouldn't even think they know how the streets feel about those rappers:snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i swear when they talkin about the "hood" i really think they just talkin about these internet hipster people, nikkas really said the hood stopped fukkin wit jeezy :childplease: when that happen? nikkas really sayin the hood would turn they back on boosie if he went the introspective route (:why: which is what he's BEEN doing his entire career and anyone who listens to him would know that) it's obvious who in this thread knows what the hell they talkin about and who is just basing their views on some shyt they read online :snoop:
I remember when every car in Oakland was bumping trap or die. His new shyt falls on deaf ears out here. I don't know if they rock with it down south but Jeezy is done up here.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I remember when every car in Oakland was bumping trap or die. His new shyt falls on deaf ears out here. I don't know if they rock with it down south but Jeezy is done up here.
but that's my point, the majority of these nikkas fanbases is in the south, so if nikkas up north or out west aint listenin to them, that's only like 30% of their fanbase and it doesn't reflect how the majority of their fans feel about em

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You talk as if Boosie drops thought provoking Jewels that can't be attained from nowhere else. Scarface went to jail for a few months and nobody knew nor gave a shyt and he's the King of Jewels next to Pac. You nikkas is giving Boosie waaay too much acclaim as if he's so deep that it goes over my head or something.
the thing is boosie went to jail in the prime of his career, after releasing a great album, same wit shyne, same wit pac

nobody is checking for a new scarface album, so he wont get the same type of backing

if jay would have went to jail for stabbing un in 98 dude would have a hugh free jay-z backing

shyt just look at shyne, he was never ignorant or drop stories and jewels in his music lowkey, he campaign last from the trail to 10 years later when he was released, dude dropped a gold album in there, had a major beef wit the biggest rapper at the time, was being offered all type of contracts while in there, and people would be fukking wit him if his voice wasnt fukked up

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
You talk as if Boosie drops thought provoking Jewels that can't be attained from nowhere else. Scarface went to jail for a few months and nobody knew nor gave a shyt and he's the King of Jewels next to Pac. You nikkas is giving Boosie waaay too much acclaim as if he's so deep that it goes over my head or something.

Face went to jail in the twilight of his career, at a point where he was semi-retired, for failure to pay child support...nobody knew about it because he went out of his way, I'm assuming out of shame and embarrassment, to make sure it wasn't publicized...Boosie went to jail at the height of his career under highly publicized circumstances, he claimed to have been unfairly targeted by the local police...who he was a vocal critic of his in his music..claimed he was hit with trumped up charges...and was later hit with murder charges that he was found to be not guilty of...two totally different situations...but even if they were more similar it wouldn't make this "boosie is loved because he's the most ignorant rapper in the world" shyt less stupid...he's loved for the same exact reason pac was...nobody is saying it's going over your head, you're just deliberately ignoring it because you're a garbage ass poster with contrived narrative/agenda blinders on

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Face went to jail in the twilight of his career, at a point where he was semi-retired, for failure to pay child support...nobody knew about it because he went out of his way, I'm assuming out of shame and embarrassment, to make sure it wasn't publicized...Boosie went to jail at the height of his career under highly publicized circumstances, he claimed to have been unfairly targeted by the local police...who he was a vocal critic of his in his music..claimed he was hit with trumped up charges...and was later hit with murder charges that he was found to be not guilty of...two totally different situations...but even if they were more similar it wouldn't make this "boosie is loved because he's the most ignorant rapper in the world" shyt less stupid...he's loved for the same exact reason pac was...nobody is saying it's going over your head, you're just deliberately ignoring it because you're a garbage ass poster
Ight, I'm a garbage ass poster because I don't see the difference between Boosie and C-Murder.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because hes a piece of shyt and black people love pieces of shyt :manny:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
because hes a piece of shyt and black people love pieces of shyt :manny:

1e102a9b-0c9f-3df2-b1ac-3081bbce2753

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's little to no actual evidence to prove this (in reality...all rappers of any and all varieties only have a short run regardless of content)...certainly not the examples you cited...Lupe's ENTIRE initial draw and image was built around him being intelligent and introspective, the fans that he has were won behind that...he alienated them putting out an Alex Da Kid pop record, not by doing what makes them fans in the first place...Wale was initially ignored and ended up flopping and getting dropped during his first run as the sneakerhead hypebeast rapper with the Lady Gaga pop single, he GAINED his whole college aged female fanbase off the strength of his mixtape work after that...they like BECAUSE they think he's "deep", and by into the whole spoken word poetry thing...Tip's had a career that's spawned the course of an entire decade and was introspective throughout the entirety of it...

Basically the whole premise of the thread is stupid...the reason why Boosie is loved as much as he is BECAUSE of his more thoughtful material...there ain't any shortage of random ratchet acts that could have easily taken boosies spot had his entire appeal been "dumb nikkas in the hood just like ignorant stupid niqqer jiggaboo music...you give them anything else and they'll throw you in the bushes" or whatever stupid ass narrative @Blackthoughts keeps ignoring the constant examples of the real reason boosie is loved so much to keep pushing

there isn't actual evidence substantiate anything you said either nikka. :comeon: everything here it's all anecdotal or supposition.

Lupe's was an actual chicago hood dude who got his hands a little dirty yet got 0 love from the hood crowd cause he wore his intelligence on his sleeve. His entire come up was due to notoriously fickle internet rap fans. They turned on him after his second album to ride the next wave as it was starting (Drake), he was lucky to have them that long. It has nothin to do with no pop shyt. Meanwhile Cheif Keef came up on that hood crowd Lupe missed in spite of his lack of talent. and still eats off them even after dropping the sound that got him his initial appeal.

Wale came up with the same type of fanbase and wasn't a real hood dude to begin with. Biggest difference is his hometown area HATES him because of that. And it's crazy cause dude knows how to craft a song that can be enjoyable to a mainstream black crowd. Yet they get behind nikkas like Fat Trel. If a street nikka like Trel had been the first to blow from the DMV Wale probably wouldn't be hated as much as he is.

The point is these dudes wouldn't have a career if it wasn't for internet fanbases because the hood fanbase is pretty blatantly anti-intellectualism. TI's career is the best example of it. When Trap Muzik dropped he was hottest in the streets and loved heavily and didn't fully cross over till like Paper Trail. But as his music progressed and got more mature he's slowly lost his buzz with that same group to the point where he's an afterthought. Dude used to go plat, now he barely limp to gold. Meanwhile Gucci is probably STILL Livemixtape's most popular artist by the numbers. Jeezy can outsell him these days as well.

That's the thing about it. You don't have to make up a narrative or spin anything. This shyt speaks for itself. And it's way beyond just the music. Kendrick may be the most popular nationally but TDE didn't get love in their hometown, YG is probably still more popular in the streets of Cali. I'd go as far to say if Section 80 had been his major label debut instead of GKMC Kendrick wouldn't have a 3rd of his mainstream fanbase. Anti intellectualism in hiphop is very real