Reppin
NULL
Oh, look it's this thread again.
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:heh: doesn't these type of men say sumthing about the woman's sense of a mate, why did she hook up with a bum. Dnt act like single mothers are not fukking up these kids n shyt, plus there are sum men who want to help and even fight for the custody of their kids but lose, due to the system being tailored to women. Find a better dude, dat way ur not on thecoli generalizing fathers cuz u fukk with shytty nikkas

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:heh: doesn't these type of men say sumthing about the woman's sense of a mate, why did she hook up with a bum. Dnt act like single mothers are not fukking up these kids n shyt, plus there are sum men who want to help and even fight for the custody of their kids but lose, due to the system being tailored to women. Find a better dude, dat way ur not on thecoli generalizing fathers cuz u fukk with shytty nikkas
Breh I just said what if he isn't a bum. You dudes always use the stereotypical examples to prove points we all know.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
They not ready @Teedot ... They are not ready to admit that although I had a shytty upbringing I am ultimately responsible for my adult decisions... They aren't ready to admit that they aren't man enough to sacrifice for the greater good of their family instead of themselves...

They ain't ready @Teedot