Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That aint stupid, that is the truth. We live in a sick sad world where dysfunctional people run everything.

I have only heard reasoning like that from birds and the like. Actually I haven't heard anything that stupid ever irl so
2nty3nm.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:what:
Only read the first page of this thread and this women blaming shyt is disgusting. We already know the poor choice of men argument but their is no excuse to not do your best to take care of your kid. There are well off..established men who make no effort :beli:. I mean I have a son and cant even imagine not raising or not influencing him to be a great person one day. Only someone w/ kids would understand this.
Trying to get daps and reps by chicks you fukking new age sucker. It maybe 1/2 dudes saying some crooked shyt everybody else said cats not taking care of their kids are chumps but here you go with that superman sucker shyt. FOH clown.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Trying to get daps and reps by chicks you fukking new age sucker. It maybe 1/2 dudes saying some crooked shyt everybody else said cats not taking care of their kids are chumps but here you go with that superman sucker shyt. FOH clown.
Breh the only clown in this situation is you ....thinking i give a damn about daps, reps and admiration from the 3 females on this site. I don't post enough to give a damn about that . And don't get me confused with some of these Elliot Rodgers ass nikkas. This shyt is bigger then some forum shyt and is undeniably a problem within our community. So for you to attack me is foolish. But If 1/2 of dudes who commented on that shyt is saying some "crooked" shyt then that's a PROBLEM . And i wonder if this is how breh's think out here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh the only clown in this situation is you ....thinking i give a damn about daps, reps and admiration from the 3 females on this site. I don't post enough to give a damn about that . And don't get me confused with some of these Elliot Rodgers ass nikkas. This shyt is bigger then some forum shyt and is undeniably a problem within our community. So for you to attack me is foolish. But If 1/2 of dudes who commented on that shyt is saying some "crooked" shyt then that's a PROBLEM . And i wonder if this is how breh's think out here.
Yep Im a "clown" and very good at it so now what? Im not "attacking" you for nothing but this forum. You talking about people on here then talking about some its bigger than that shyt. Come on fam don't be a coward you talking about people on here moreso than outside (because if its about outside the forums go on the street corner and pump that stuff)and I disagree with that shyt you pumping so I spoke on it? You don't like the way I said it but its just around the way how I would talk to my boys if they said some stupid shyt I disagree with. Nothing personal at all. Also get at them dudes who said "crooked" stuff directly again don't be no coward.

BK Breh

Wave Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Most people would agree that a father not being in a child's life is harmful to their development.

Some fathers leave.
Other fathers are purposely kept away because if their financial situation. But ultimately, it's the kid who suffers. And since these mothers are actively denying their children their fathers, they deserve a big part of the blame for how they turn out.

I agree fully. It goes both ways, depending on the curcumstances.