marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a better question is why are women attracted to men that dont raise their kids.

a BM with a bunch of women and baby momma drama seems to act as an aphrodisiac to these chicks :heh:

"oh you have 3 baby mommas? can i be the 4th? :sadcam: "

10 months later

"why these black men dont take care of their kids. bum ass nikkas :dry: "

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
They not ready @Teedot ... They are not ready to admit that although I had a shytty upbringing I am ultimately responsible for my adult decisions... They aren't ready to admit that they aren't man enough to sacrifice for the greater good of their family instead of themselves...

They ain't ready @Teedot
Exactly they keep throwing the same ohh a women should have known better. That's not the topic.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
.........@ people blaming women for men's actions.

Yes, women can make smarter decisions, but that's not an excuse for men not to take responsibility for their children.

The question is why are they BUM ASS in the first place? Not "why do women choose bum ass men."

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
.........@ people blaming women for men's actions.

Yes, women can make smarter decisions, but that's not an excuse for men not to take responsibility for their children.

The question is why are they BUM ASS in the first place? Not "why do women choose bum ass men."

why do women ask nikkas that arent dead beats these questions? why dont they go to whatever jail or street corner, to find the nikka they let cum inside them raw and ask those dudes why their deadbeats?

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Guys the topic is why men don't want to take care of their kids it's not about picking a shytty person to have a baby with it's why a grown man does not love his own child, why he doesn't take care of them.

Y'all keep rehashing the same thing. Oh she shouldn't have picked him. DUHHH! But that's not my topic.

concise

Veteran
Daps
CharltonHestonLaugh2.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Guys the topic is why men don't want to take care of their kids it's not about picking a shytty person to have a baby with it's why a grown man does not love his own child, why he doesn't take care of them.

Y'all keep rehashing the same thing. Oh she shouldn't have picked him. DUHHH! But that's not my topic.

A bum ass nikka is not going to stop being a bum just because a kid shows up. nikkas out here not even doing right by their own mom and you expect them to take care of a kid?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Let's be real. A lot of guys can be bums and they don't raise their kids. They won't do shyt for them. But not every man that has not taken care of his kid is some broke ass man who sits up in some girls house eating up all her food.

Let's discuss....
Because they are not fit to be fathers.

Yet as long as chicks reward them with p*ssy they will always have opportunity.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Breh I just said what if he isn't a bum. You dudes always use the stereotypical examples to prove points we all know.
Naw had to let dat shyt be known before the retarded female trolls show up and spew their nonsense, sumhow tying this to our love for white women or sum :mjlol: