Why do so many people disrespect John Wall?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see/hear people talking shyt on his game all the damn time, I dont get it. Dude has been recovering from injuries and looks pretty solid to me :manny:

Wiz fans care to shed some light?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
It's because he seems to have no interest in actually being out there with his team...

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
It's because he seems to have no interest in actually being out there with his team...

:usure:
What Wizards games ahve you been watching? I've seen almost 75% of the games Wall has played over the last 4 years including Kentucky. What you said doesn't even make sense.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know I've been the biggest defender of Wall on here. I won't lie, it's been tough. Folks on here almost had me doubting the boy. The Wizards are a bad organization. Their player development sucks but moving forward a Wall/Beal backcourt will be better than a Irving/Waiters backcourt from what I see. John Wall with a respectable jumper, top 10 player in this league. He's had hot streak in the past before, but this time you can see the change in his jumpshot. It really looks crisp and clean and he's shooting at the top of his apex. Wall is a competitor. I could tell Beal getting all the shine and ppl resorting to trade wall kinda pissed him off, so when Beal went down, he became more aggressive and confident. Hope he keeps his confidence up cause he's always been a player that plays great when his confidence is up. You could see it at Kentucky, when he played his best when he'd smile on the court. At the end of the 1st yr till now, He hadn't really been that way

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
His potential is off the charts by his game isn't

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I got into it on twitter with a NY Times writer who after watching Jeremy Lin for the first time against the Wiz try to dogwhistle how Wall's game is dumb street while Lin's game was mindbending.

I wonder how Harvey Anton feels now.

:umad:

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just monkey see, monkey do, Wall has been on point this season, his game just needs some polishing, not to mention the Wiz is .500 when Wall came back

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
He's not a good perimeter shooter...

There is a new breed of fan that thinks if the point guard doesn't lead the team in scoring, and can't be counted on to make game winning 20 footers he's not really good..

I call them casual fans...

Wall is 3x the defender and playmaker that Kyrie is, but chicks dig the long ball...

:manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If Wall's jumper becomes perfected, he's easily the best pg in the game, and likely a top 5 player.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
im gonna guess its because that jumper is still inconsistent. everything else about his game especially when you look at how that team functioned before and after he got back, points to his improvement. just look at ariza. that nikka used to look like he couldnt wait til a game was over so he could walk across to the street to legal seafood and get a crabcake sandwich. now, i can remember why lakers fans were throwing fits when he left.