Why do so many people disrespect John Wall?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
everytime he gets talked about, they play this horrible video of him doing the dougie opening night. this brings out the :shaq2: in most people...

john-wall-dougie_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
everytime he gets talked about, they play this horrible video of him doing the dougie opening night. this brings out the :shaq2: in most people...

john-wall-dougie_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

:deadmanny:

I'm not gonna lie, I probably saw dude play 5 or 6 times tops but I was not impressed AT ALL by him. I know that's a far too small sample to have a valid opinion, but it's just that i still expect to be impressed by a number one pick, even though many haven't really been impressive. On the other hand the few times I did see Irving play, he showed me something :yeshrug:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
dude hasn't improved since he came into the league. just an athletic blur that's getting by due to his ridiculous footspeed. where is that J at? he's at the end of his 3rd year in the league :wtf:

also throw in the fact that he hasn't been able to even get his team to the playoffs once in 3 years despite the east being the cesspool of the two conferences.

:flabbynsick:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
because his supporters say delusional shyt like Wall >>>> Lawson.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
because he's a 16/8 on low 40s FG% dude that some people REALLY want to be a star. three years running we're seeing this. three. so, are people disrespectful for merely mentioning that he hasn't matched the hype? OR are some people just REALLY pressed to have the rest of us believe he's a star while he hasn't reached any star milestones? i mean, he has no ROY, no all-star jacket, no patches to go on the jacket, no tickets to any all-star events...i mean, the bamma paid his own way to the game. that just ain't hot fiya. it's just not.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's a #1 who was dancing too fukking much and shooting single digits from 3 on a shytty team.

I like Wall, but I understand the disrespect.