Why do SOME men feel they have to go to poor countries to find wives?

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
That was on mike for being a weak gullible simp chasing after a gold diggin bytch like robin givens. He lost from the jump. The desire Washington situation was simply an unfortunate case of women scorned and a bytch lying.

You act like bytches from other countries don't falsely accuse nikkaz for rape. bytches from all over the globe do that shyt. Their are gold diggin broads everywhere, including Cuba.

If a man keeps taking L's with females, then the man ultimately has to take responsibility for his poor choice in women
Yeah it's like nikkas who chase thots or celebs because she is attractive and then act surprised when the shyt goes bad.

Athletes are the biggest culprits.

There are non materialistic American women but guess what most of them arent on IG, POF, Tinder with ass shots. And most nikkas love these hoes. Just to be real. They say they don't but if they honest who are women they are giving most of their time and attention too?

Then get these hoes pregnant or get hurt and then start talking about I'm going to get me a wife with morals and family values overseas. Nikka YOU HAVE NO FAMILY VALUES and are a part of the bad American culture you talking about.

Last edited:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol:

I married a girl from the Dominican Republic. The marriage came about as a result of a complicated string of events. She lived with me for 3 years prior to marriage and for me she was a soft loving person and physically attractive. Her education was basic and now that we are married she has not made any attempt to improve herself. Her written Spanish is embarrassing and she still speaks pidgeon english after more than 8 years together.

She has no understanding of finances and her expectation of me is to pay all expenses and keep her in an upper middle class existence. I have adopted her son who now I found out has an IQ in the mid 80's and at 18 his only interest is in eating and watching movies especially cartoons.

When we go shopping she never looks at price but simply picks up what she wants. While I am busy getting groceries, she is outside picking lottery numbers or lounging in the cosmetics section. Her son is better dressed than I am and he gets whatever he wants whenever he wants it, not as a reward but out of some genetically encoded programming.

He has popcorn to watch the cartoons with and has absolutely no interests or motivation. In summer vacation he watches TV until the early hours and gets up at noon. He has no motivation to get an advanced education and it looks as though i will have a son for life...

As you can imagine intellectual stimulation does not come at the dinner table but through the internet or reading. It is like having two young children at home; her and her son.

I ended up learning a hard lesson in life. If you apply your experience, perspective and values in life, to judge how another person from another culture views life you will invariably be wrong. I felt that she would be forever grateful if I pulled her out of the gutter and graciously allowed her to live like I do.

Wrong! All of this is expected and taken for granted. I feel like a doormat. In terms of priority in our family unit, it is her son, the dogs and finally me.

My job is to be the rice bowl. I am the ATM machine to spew out $ on demand.
The argument I hear from many men is that American women are spoiled and demanding and have no respect for their husbands. My experience is that once you bring a foreign woman into an American lifestyle she will metamorphose in a nanosecond but still maintain her cultural values.
In the end it is better to stay with your own culture, the culture you know. They understand and think, eat and live the way you do and in the end there are fewer unpleasant surprises. In my case, I am patient but very aware that the day will come where I will be unable to jump across the cultural abyss that divides us.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
"Foreign women are skinnier" :usure: not for long

And.

:wtf:

Did you even read the link you posted? 300 million women worldwide are classified as obese, ie. it's including the United states. More than half that 300 million comes from the United States, Mexico and the UK.

By "not for long" you must mean the year 2150 or some shyt, cause the average weight of women around the world is roughly 30-40lbs lighter than those of American/Mexican/UK broads.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I love how every man who married a foreign woman is a broke fakkit loser who couldn't get an American woman. Shaming language 101. Matthew McConaughey could have married any hot blonde he wanted yet, he chose a dime model from Brazil. Is he a broke antisocial loser too :lupe:

She moved to America as a teenager.

Mike Tyson

Banned
Daps
I love how every man who married a foreign woman is a broke fakkit loser who couldn't get an American woman. Shaming language 101. Matthew McConaughey could have married any hot blonde he wanted yet, he chose a dime model from Brazil. Is he a broke antisocial loser too :lupe:

Chickenhead bytch/White Knight :mjpls: "Maybe he has poor social skills thats why Matt had to do that."

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and what makes you think a non-western wife won't take half your shyt? :stopitslime:''HALF! fukk YOU EDDIE, I WANT HALF!''

90% of these relationships between western men & women from poor countries are built on the back of $.

It's more risky to wife a bytch from Brazil/DR/Thailand etc then the USA.

I have no intention of raising children in the West.... And I've had multiple interviews with attorneys and accountants on asset protection in foreign countries

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

He hit the international market to marry a chick with a kid?

e11da4be_15nput3.gif

Mike Tyson

Banned
Daps

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Not really. It's like that saying "if you can make it any NYC you can make it anywhere" If you can bag American women with ease then you'll eat anywhere you go. If you have trouble getting american women to cook, clean, and respect you then thats an internal problem breh.

Breh, hold up..................since when is getting a woman in America an accomplishment? We have some of the easiest bytches on the planet :russ:

Show me a nikka that can go to Saudi Arabia and bag one of them broads dressed up like a ninja and I'll be impressed.