Why do white people love tupac

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Ive seen more white people prefer Biggie than Tupac especially since Tupac had a more political side.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Whites who grew up in that era love Pac..

maybe that's it, i grew up in that era and most white boys back then loved Pac, but around my way everyone loved Pac, white, black, asian, pakistani, we all loved Pac & Biggie too even though some of us took sides in the beef we still listened to the music, i don't remember too many people really hating either way.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe that's it, i grew up in that era and most white boys back then loved Pac, but around my way everyone loved Pac, white, black, asian, pakistani, we all loved Pac & Biggie too even though some of us took sides in the beef we still listened to the music, i don't remember too many people really hating either way.
I mean you had those dudes who strictly only fukked with east coast shyt like Boot camp, blazay etc but Pac got love whenever..thats why he is heads above his peers from that era and beyond..iconic would be the word.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
so why do you see comments like1. pac 2. eminem 3. bunny rabbit 4. 8 mile and no biggie

They probably heard that wack eminem Tupac record and are from some culturally irrelevant portion of the US.

There's a difference too between white hip hop fans and white people who listen to hip hop in between green day and Dave Matthews band. When I was in hs most girls were weezy stans who could probably only name one pac song (changes)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
as a white guy myself..i always liked Biggie over Pac but........
if you're on the outside looking in when it comes to rap music Pac has the lure, a mystique compared to Big.

Pac is like the black James Dean..a handsome, rebel that died young.

the average white guy trifecta is Eminem-Pac-50.
even if they don't fukk with hip-hop they for sure had the SSLP or The MMLP and prolly Pac Greatest Hits or 50's GRODT.

:manny: