26940DF600000578-0-image-a-85_1426190360767.jpg

Fred.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I knew he had some whites that liked him but i didnt know he had a kult following. Considering he once said at an award show "fukk all you white people, fukk all you crackers" , i would think they would hate him. I wonder if he knew he had white people who like him

Some white people are smart enough to know that angry rhetoric against white supremacy isn't necessarily directed at them individually.

He was managed by and used to live with Leila Stienberg for a minute...she was married, and clearly in love with him. She's gonna be played by Lauren Cohen in the movie (Maggie from The Walking Dead, if you watch that show)

tumblr_m1q43ll7JC1r4a42h.jpg

One of his best friends was a white dude named John Cole, there's a poem about him in the rose that grew from concrete.

89b9fe892873b7f0cd01c5f877f66de3.500x637x1.jpg

He was cool with Mickey Rourke from doing movies with him...Tony Danza (Who's The Boss) too for some odd reason, they kept up with him while he was in prison. He was also knocking down Madonna.

:russ:

She was thuggin that whole interview, you could see his demeanor rubbing off on her. bytch threw her dirty panties at David Letterman :mjlol:

DPG

Banned
Daps
I knew he had some whites that liked him but i didnt know he had a kult following. Considering he once said at an award show "fukk all you white people, fukk all you crackers" , i would think they would hate him. I wonder if he knew he had white people who like him

"Half my fans are white. The white fans listen as much as the black fans. The ones that have approached me have been genuine fans. These people will have jobs in the future and will hire my family."

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to @Ineedmoney504 , @Iron Chin Wilder , @StillNotSoft , @bigbadbossup2012 and a few other resident retards, only White people love Wu-tang too. I guess only Whites and Asians fvck with Tupac too, right? Makes sense, don't it?

Thats apples and oranges:what:

2pac is the goat,and most popular rapper in america,matter of fact globally,and he has the sales to back this up:sas1:...this is like asking "why do so many asians eat Mcdonalds?",well Mcdonalds is so popular its everywhere,you cant escape it:banderas:

Me saying that about Wutang is different,thats like me pointing out "The local soulfood restaraunt got a awful lot of asians and cacs goin in and out:patrice:".

Cant help but wonder from afar if its the lack of seasoning bringin em in,or just the right ammount of msg...all i know is i see a lack of nikkas rantin and ravin:mjpls: