Why do white people love tupac

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people love Biggie too. It's just that Pac was the type of brash, self-destructive-and-proud-of-it, type of guy young white girls fawn over.

You know, the kind that talks about revolution, but is really just a musician and not really that threatening. Unless you're another black man or a rapper.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
The white prep school kids I went to high school with LOVED "golden age" hip hop....Biggie, Pac, Big L, Tribe, Jurassic 5 (:mjlol:), Nas, etc
I always thought that crowd was wild corny so I never really checked for Big or Pac like that, I'm fully aware it's my loss:yeshrug:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Everybody loves Pac besides bitter east coast nikkas. Biggie is loved as well but he just wasn't the same type of figure.

This is statue of Pac is in Germany breh...Germany.
germany1.jpg
For a rapper to have that much love and impact is incredible. It kills me when folks compare biggie or any other rapper to this man:childplease:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm white, have lived in the hood exclusively around black people and in the suburbs around mostly white.

White people love Pac. BIG is not even in the conversation. I don't mean white people from that era, I mean 17 year old white girls will drive by bumping Pac. Dude is an icon above and beyond rap music.

Fred.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
during my travels ive noticed nyc/nj and typically north eastern whites like biggie more, the other area whites like pac more

when i saw like the russian second in command to putin had a pic of pac on his desk calling him the greatest american ever i was perplexed

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Everybody loves Pac besides bitter east coast nikkas. Biggie is loved as well but he just wasn't the same type of figure.

This is statue of Pac is in Germany breh...Germany.
germany1.jpg
West Coast black person, can't stand Pac.
Love Biggie, Nas, Jays my goat, can't stand Pacs music or persona.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I knew he had some whites that liked him but i didnt know he had a kult following. Considering he once said at an award show "fukk all you white people, fukk all you crackers" , i would think they would hate him. I wonder if he knew he had white people who like him

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I knew he had some whites that liked him but i didnt know he had a kult following. Considering he once said at an award show "fukk all you white people, fukk all you crackers" , i would think they would hate him. I wonder if he knew he had white people who like him

He was friends with a bunch of random ass white celebrities, so yeah.

Fred.