Why do white people love tupac

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Its the opposite. White people love biggie and hate tupac wtf are u even talking about

no, wtf are you talking about? White people love Tupac much more than they like Biggie. Tupac is like the Bob Marley of rap.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
this would had been a alright topic if the op didn't have biggie cock in his mouth :camby:

but i never understood why whites love pac either when he had songs about white people :mjlol:

white people love "black" rebels. This is why Black Panthers, Marley, Malcolm X, Public Enemy etc... are so popular with white people.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
but don't give a shyt about biggie? :jbhmm:

Why so many cacs stan tupac? :jbhmm:

False. CACs love Biggie

CACs have an affinity for old school Hip-Hop in general

According to @Ineedmoney504 , @Iron Chin Wilder , @StillNotSoft , @bigbadbossup2012 and a few other resident retards, only White people love Wu-tang too. I guess only Whites and Asians fvck with Tupac too, right? Makes sense, don't it?

Op you should see the amount of white people who are big l stans here

White people love old school hiphop in a way thats puzzling and I think I know the reasons why but I can't articulate it well.

BlackSexyllence

Yeah No
Daps
Because Black people do. If Black people didn't love him whites wouldn't give him the time of day because they wouldn't know who he is.