Why Do Women Become Feminists?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Nothing about this website screams feminist or the rest of that gay shyt. Historically have not and will not care about this shyt. This is just a micro fraction of nikkas so imagine what nikkas overall view on this topic is? :heh:

My point of this all is; you're pretty much pushing a boulder up a hill so why bother with some place/people you don't fit in with? Better go join cac's or some gay forum, nikka:heh:

I didn't start the thread and if you don't want to discuss it, don't enter the thread, you barely-literate troglodyte.

Daps
I didn't start the thread and if you don't want to discuss it, don't enter the thread, you barely-literate troglodyte.
I'm not talking about just this thread, fakkit. I'm talking about this forum in general. Your eyes in every thread being a fakkit with this gay feminist shyt. I'm just letting you know you're pretty much wasting your time preaching this shyt. You'll never change shyt and you waste your words trying to :heh:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I'm not talking about just this thread, fakkit. I'm talking about this forum in general. Your eyes in every thread being a fakkit with this gay feminist shyt. I'm just letting you know you're pretty much wasting your time preaching this shyt. You'll never change shyt and you waste your words trying to :heh:

Why do you care how I spend my time? Put me on ignore or stop caring so much about when and what I post.

your insults are :russell:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You can't take ONE radical, and generalize an entire movement.

So...

SCUM Manifesto was super influential to feminism and it wasn't just one radical.

That's like ignoring the Black Liberation Army or the NOI and try to pretend that it ain't had an impact on Black nationalism.

Point is...the misandry tendencies of feminism has been there since the Second Wave and the Tumblr/Twitter feminists are the children of that movement.

Just like the BLA and the NOI are the parents of the New Black Panther Party.

That's like ignoring the Confederate Army and the KKK and ignoring their influence on American conservatism.

Last edited:

Leviathan

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Mathematics
So...

SCUM Manifesto was super influential to feminism and it wasn't just one radical.

That's like ignoring the Black Liberation Army or the NOI and try to pretend that it ain't had an impact on Black nationalism.

Point is...the misandry tendencies of feminism has been there since the Second Wave and the Tumblr/Twitter feminists are the children of that movement.

Just like the BLA and the NOI are the children of the New Black Panther Party.

That's like ignoring the Confederate Army and the KKK and ignoring their influence on American conservatism.

I can't blame women for hating men, the same way if a black person hates white people. Generations of oppression will do that to you.. If you can't understand that, I don't see any point in this conversation.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Its true. Some women may not state they are feminist but after getting dumped several times after sleeping with a man (because a large percentage of women start off sleeping with a man because she loves him and thinks this means he loves her back) she usually becomes less open and vulnerable in her future relationships and instead subconsciously begins to develop a more feminist mindset and to charge future men for her past heartbreak(s). Now this may not always be the case with every woman but it is with a large percentage. Basically, after experiencing this over and over, a lot of women in these situations begin to see men as a whole as the oppressors rather than as the protectors (a sense of security and safety) that men are naturally designed to be.
Foolish :snoop:

Sex does not equal love. The fact that many men PAY for sex should tell you that.

I don't know maybe its cuz I'm a guy but I won't let women wasting my time, and emotions get to me. Its part of the game called dating

Any woman that chooses to become a feminist after a bad dating experience imo; was just too naive and not ready for dating and sex :manny:

Daps
Foolish :snoop:

Sex does not equal love. The fact that many men PAY for sex should tell you that.

I don't know maybe its cuz I'm a guy but I won't let women wasting my time, and emotions get to me. Its part of the game called dating

Any woman that chooses to become a feminist after a bad dating experience imo; was just too naive and not ready for dating and sex :manny:
Well a lot of women (not all) start out seeing it like this when they are younger (especially if they haven't been taught about this) but as they grow older, many tend to stop seeing it this way. Most women start out by sleeping with some guy she gets in a relationship with thinking he loves her when he may have only had lust for her and the relationship may have not been reciprocated and interpreted in the same way. Now some guys may really start out by truly loving you as a person but some were only interested in sleeping with you and if the girl is naive she may think that he really loves her and wants to be with only her. And its usually after several bad relationships of being pumped and dumped or cheated on that the resentment and hurt begins to grow.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I can't blame women for hating men, the same way if a black person hates white people. Generations of oppression will do that to you.. If you can't understand that, I don't see any point in this conversation.

If a group of people hate me...I don't give a fukk about their plight...and think I should be aborted and etc...

It's simple...if you don't give a fukk about me...I don't give a fukk about you...

Politics isn't about morality, it's about power...I don't care about morality...morality is for fools

And gender oppression goes both ways...

Men receive lesser prisons sentences than women...

Men work the most dangerous jobs and got higher workplace deaths than women...

Men in the Western world have less education than women

Men are still socially required to be the breadwinner...

Women have coerced men into going to war...

Women still uphold men to traditional gender roles

Women domestically abuse men...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I guess its because women don't want to be thought of as inferior, weaker or less than. Yes, GENERALLY men have more physical strength than women but women can do for themselves and just as capable as men nowadays even in leadership positions. Some women doin the dayum thang in the workforce...and with some couples, the women makes just as much as the man or more...so they are very valuable financially.

Most women want to be treated with respect and with equality....but I do think some feminists take it too far. Society has gender roles and women get certain privileges and different treatment than men, so I do think the different roles and treatment does make men and women unequal in some ways.

/Thread

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
What I see is a misguided approach to feminism that arose from the 60's and 70's with the free immoral love movement. Drugs, sex, and birth control.

As to why any black woman would take up a feminist cause outside of women being treated respectfully and fairly baffles me.

The same way any black woman who co-signs Planned Parenthood when it is historically known that Planned Parenthood was ESTABLISHED TO KILL BLACK BABIES. It has never been about affordable healthcare for women.

When you have women that are grandmothers at the age of 36 it's no surprise why the culture is going down at a rapid rate.

I think a lot of these women who are militant feminists have some deep seated emotional, psychological, and spiritual issues going on in addition to non existent and broken relationships with their fathers. Also a very traumatic romantic relationship with a man that was abusive can trigger a woman becoming a feminist, not to mention rape as well.

I have a ton of female relatives on my dad side of the family. He had 5 sisters and all of them had daughters. They are all strong black women, stand up for women's rights and causes, but none of them co sign on that feminism bull shyte!:salute: