Why doesn’t Drakes music have replay value anymore?

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
its a trend shift
those who liked drake still listen to him

plus if you stop listening to drake cause he lost a beef that says a lot about you :dead:
Not really

Drakes been around long enough where some younger listeners don't know where to start when it comes to truly good soul food music

We in the area of so many options that you give up

Now when K Dot is pushed in their face and the perception is different. You can't fault them for changing their mind and growing up. It's life.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s like this OP.

Remember when you’re in high school, there was that one cool nikka that everyone rocked with, but no one ever knew where he stayed? Now fast forward a few years, you found out bro was a fraud, like everything about him wasn’t real, so now you don’t even wanna associate with bro no more because the more you think, he actually was corny asf. That’s what’s happening with Drake. No one wants to associate with bro like in the past, but people will :yeshrug:

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Good kid, m.A.A.d city' van, we'll pop the latch and let the door slide. Tears runnin down my cheek, laughin at you pussies dyin, it's a war cry.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Good kid, m.A.A.d city' van, we'll pop the latch and let the door slide. Tears runnin down my cheek, laughin at you pussies dyin, it's a war cry.
Can’t take that line serious coming from a whitewashed Jew child actor from the suburbs who didn’t start using slang until they were 24 :mjlol:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Does Drake have any songs like SAMIDOT or Duckworth? I want to listen to them .

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
shiiiid the real her.......when im feeling roguish when I know a bytch lying...bout shyt she never did...

a night off... when I'm in office husband mode..

he got 2 I replay still

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I’ve gained a new appreciation for Thank Me Later lately..

I can tell that he was influenced by 808s/Blueprint 3 on it.

Drake needs to start acting humble and treat every project like Take Care. He was focused on that album too