Why doesn’t Drakes music have replay value anymore?

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
for me its the inauthentic feeling in the music and the fake tough approach in his lyrics. his catalog before scorpion was crazy and was lowkey top 10 material.

scorpion dropped and everything that came after that just felt soulless and fake.

except for honestly nevermind that shyt was piff. and even then that album still felt a little soulless

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
His music has never had replay value

Besides SFG which is honestly showing age, you hit it on the head. Like after a while of:

• Insecurities
  • Fake boss vibes
  • Afrobeat singing
  • Relying on better rappers
  • More "I fukked up fukking her" steez
  • Bland singing
It gets to the point that it is time for a change. I honestly feel like the same feeling heads felt in 98 with DMX coming through spoke volumes with the landscape of hip hop. Heads can't afford one streaming service, while some rapper that's from Canada gloating about copping shyt.

Heads have to go through piss test and social media validation for self-approval involving mates, while Drake claiming to have sex with baddies that belong to another man.

Maybe, heads are tired of the fake shyt. Hence, why folks are relying on trash ass drill rappers, local dudes, and sadly AI to bring something different to the table. Bottom line, Drake's time was slowly diminishing, and his big ass half cac mouth had to speed up the process.

How a regular listener believing in God's Plan when the man that said it was a false prophet :ld: