Why is everyone pregnant so young?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Class of 2012 here.

Half my class either engaged, already married, or have kids.

Someone I know from grade 8 got held back like 3 times and when I saw her a few years back she had one of those strollers that hold 2 babies, and was pregnant with a 3rd.

Let em live their lives but damn it's only been a few years and everyone already settling down

That's not settling, its being reckless and making mistakes.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I wanna see their savings account, their investments, and their overall lifestyle for having kids at such a young age. That's the #1 way to stay broke in the 21st century. And people treat kids as an afterthought in this club/YOLO/FOMO culture today.

:russ: what savings account, their investments, most people are broke and reckless at those ages and I agree with your statement ,,,,,

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I don't think some folks realize when you're making atleast 80k and you're over 30....

Alot of attractive Women who are at your level are definitely coming with a shyt load of baggage.

There a few times I've been to dinner with corporate chicks and they're getting texts from their bosses.:comeon:

Or the "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around my coworkers because I used date/fukk John, that was the past though":rudy:

I envy guys who locked down girls early on, these women out here in the corporate world are savages, if you're smart you lock them down earlier than 26:damn:

I can take a chick being a thot in high school/ college but a hoe at work hell no!

Most corporate bytches ain't leaving their great job just cause you mad she fukked her coworkers or boss.

Daps
How many pages is the nut raw thread? Too many people value short term gratification over long term consequences. And a lot of men who grew up in a single parent home tend to think it's acceptable for a child to have a single mother, because they had a single mother, and they think they turned out fine with a single mother. The women still think a baby can trap a man, and most likely, all the other women in their family are single mothers, so it's not a big deal.

I stand by the belief that children out of wedlock is the number one problem in the black community. When you have a child young, you tend to get a job to pay bills, and don't have the time to get an education, or a career. On top of that, people will have a SECOND kid. Men will have kids with multiple women, and how much is coming out of your paycheck to cover child support for a kid?

Daps
:mjlol: I don't think some folks realize when you're making atleast 80k and you're over 30....

Alot of attractive Women who are at your level are definitely coming with a shyt load of baggage.

There a few times I've been to dinner with corporate chicks and they're getting texts from their bosses.:comeon:

Or the "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around my coworkers because I used date/fukk John, that was the past though":rudy:

I envy guys who locked down girls early on, these women out here in the corporate world are savages, if you're smart you lock them down earlier than 26:damn:

I can take a chick being a thot in high school/ college but a hoe at work hell no!

Most corporate bytches ain't leaving their great job just cause you mad she fukked her coworkers or boss.

So date women in their 20s. But would you take. 26 year old single mother?

:manny:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu

Ya'll love believing fairy tales.
That’s not how it works.
If you experience it, it’s different.
I watched every single black girl in my high school who said she wanted to be a doctor get pregnant before she graduated college.

That’s abnormal; statistics don’t reflect certain people’s reality.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
So date women in their 20s. But would you take. 26 year old single mother?

:manny:

:russ:Yeah I would.

I have great career and I'm in my late 20s- so dating 20's is guccI for me.

But I know I'm definitely pushing it because many women I know who are over 28 and "financially successful" are not wife material, not all but alot aren't.

These are the women who rarely compromise in a relationship, so they hook up alot, go through periods of celebacy, travel alot, meet different guys, think they're the shyt etc.

So I can't say anything bad about young single mothers or coupled who focus on solely on their kids

That isn't always an indication she was a thot or bad mom unlike many "corporate women who have birth control on point, track their cycles, carry different size condoms, sex crazed, vibrator under bed" because they are true hoes.

:hubie: just something I noticed as I get older make more money and date women who have great careers aswell. Many of them are the same

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
The people I see on FB having kids aren't "creating families" they're creating single parent homes. Just being real.

And believe it or not , statistically educated couples are more likely to stay married, so I'm not understanding those bashing educationed men and women.
:yeshrug: