Why Isn't Deontay Wilder Promoted In Mainstream Media?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at me not knowing anything about boxing history coming from a simpleton who doesnt even know the difference between contracted weight and fight night weight

the times vitali vacated there were wbc champions after him so it was not "lost in the sauce" as you wrongly described

wlad wants all the belts like a true champion..he collected and kept every belt just to make sure no other heavyweight can call themselves champ..even povetkin's paper title....the wbc belt just happens the last one in his possession..knowing the pattern of your idiotic ramblings since you started posting here you prolly think deontay wilder is the man at heavyweight to beay because he has that particular belt :pachaha:

Why didn't I know the difference because you say so

Also you didn't even know simpleton was I word until you saw me use it you ignoramus

Know shyt their were champions after him, but the only reason they had the belt was because Vitali Retired

you fukking moron

the WBC belt is the most coveted belt in the sport
nobody cares about the fukking IBF and WBO belt

This is common knowledge and has been for years

you have professional fighters come out and state this numerous times, yet it appears you know more than them about the sport they compete in and make a living at

shut the fukk up, lame ass nikka

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Why didn't I know the difference because you say so

Also you didn't even know simpleton was I word until you saw me use it you ignoramus

Know shyt their were champions after him, but the only reason they had the belt was because Vitali Retired

you fukking moron

the WBC belt is the most coveted belt in the sport
nobody cares about the fukking IBF and WBO belt

This is common knowledge and has been for years

you have professional fighters come out and state this numerous times, yet it appears you know more than them about the sport they compete in and make a living at

shut the fukk up, lame ass nikka

:mjlol: at the amount of struggle in this post...you and your autistic leanings are pure comedy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at the amount of struggle in this post...you and your autistic leanings are pure comedy

Same routine you get outmatched and cornered then you go the dismissive music snob like demeanor

you a punk man straight up, can't even admit when you don't know what the hell you are talking about

I know professional boxers, the green belt is the belt they want the most

ask any fighter they will tell you this, it's a known fact the WBC has the most prestigious lineage which is why they want the belt so they can be associated with the history

fukking moron

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Same routine you get outmatched and cornered then you go the dismissive music snob like demeanor

you a punk man straight up, can't even admit when you don't know what the hell you are talking about

I know professional boxers, the green belt is the belt they want the most

ask any fighter they will tell you this, it's a known fact the WBC has the most prestigious lineage which is why they want the belt so they can be associated with the history

fukking moron
C'mon breh it's all about the $. Didn't riddikk literally throw the WBC in the trash?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
How can he establish himself without fighting Wlad right away?

Beat a boxer with better credibility than clown ass Bermane Stiverne :mjlol:

Wilder on borrowed time anyway.

Either Wlad gonna get bored and decides he wants the WBC title and gives Wilder a master class, or Potevkin knocks that goofy ass bamma out with a mandatory challenge and takes it. :mjlol:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
He's held to higher standards than other guys who are hyped. You can come to whatever conclusion you want as to why. You have guys in here talking about he's been a pro for 7 years so he should have done this and that, yet they are the same guys who hype little g who has a shyt resume and had an even shyttier one his first 7 years as a pro. Not to mention wilder can't build a good resume in this heavyweight era anyways, whereas little g had countless fighters from 154-168 to build up a respectable resume yet he never did.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon breh it's all about the $. Didn't riddikk literally throw the WBC in the trash?

money is the main factor, but if the fighters had a choice they would want to be the WBC champion over the rest

Rock Newman staged all that shyt to make look like bowe didn't get stripped which what was going to happpen
Because they was going to force him to fight lennox lewis, so it made him appear to be still the "real champ" by throwing in the trash , that doesn't have anything to do with this

Boxing's greatest champions all held the WBC belt, they want to be in that lineage

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
He's held to higher standards than other guys who are hyped. You can come to whatever conclusion you want as to why. You have guys in here talking about he's been a pro for 7 years so he should have done this and that, yet they are the same guys who hype little g who has a shyt resume and had an even shyttier one his first 7 years as a pro. Not to mention wilder can't build a good resume in this heavyweight era anyways, whereas little g had countless fighters from 154-168 to build up a respectable resume yet he never did.

fukk both of them. :manny:

ncrYy9K.gif

#Shookboys
#BumAssBammas
#AnyoneCanGetIt

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Beat a boxer with better credibility than clown ass Bermane Stiverne :mjlol:

Wilder on borrowed time anyway.

Either Wlad gonna get bored and decides he wants the WBC title and gives Wilder a master class, or Potevkin knocks that goofy ass bamma out with a mandatory challenge and takes it. :mjlol:
:snoop: not him hogging the belt in Europe.