Why Isn't Deontay Wilder Promoted In Mainstream Media?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:mjlol: at me not knowing anything about boxing history coming from a simpleton who doesnt even know the difference between contracted weight and fight night weight

the times vitali vacated there were wbc champions after him so it was not "lost in the sauce" as you wrongly described

wlad wants all the belts like a true champion..he collected and kept every belt just to make sure no other heavyweight can call themselves champ..even povetkin's paper title....the wbc belt just happens the last one in his possession..knowing the pattern of your idiotic ramblings since you started posting here you prolly think deontay wilder is the man at heavyweight to beay because he has that particular belt :pachaha:
I forgot about that, he was a fool about it too.... :snoop:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he was British, German or French-Canadian with the exact same resume...he'd already be a megastar.

Look at all the press, fame & hype David Haye got for all those years leading up into the Wlad fight after he won his paper strap against Igor...and that was a iffy decision in a dull fight...then he went on to defend his title against the likes of Audley Harrison and a 500 year old John Ruiz. :scust:

Wilder has been handled terribly though on the promotional & managerial side.

But after he obliterates Wlad in a couple of rds sometime next fall/early winter i presume...all that's gonna change :banderas:

:mjlol: so we're pretending that being an American heavyweight is a marketing disadvantage now?

Wilder is nobody because he's a nobody. Plain & simple.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:salute: @ Team GRJ

OrivZwH.gif

:sog:

That's some foul shyt bruh.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No... it's becuz he's not that good. I like the dude but even after 30 plus fights, he's a bit green.

You saw that last fight against the Mexican dude.
He ain't even third best in the HW division but ggg is the best at 160 that's why the only prior we want to fight ggg are either smaller or bigger guys

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
ggg is the best at 160 that's why the only prior we want to fight ggg are either smaller or bigger guys

Yeah and no. I would like to see Canelo put on a lil more weight and see them fight. But I think this Lemieux scrap will be something to talk about. The both hit hard as shyt. Only difference is GGG is a lil more punch resistant than Lemieux.

Don't matter becuz we know who's really at the top pf the 160 food chain...

1644477632.jpg

Cotto-Belt-CFTR.jpg

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah and no. I would like to see Canelo put on a lil more weight and see them fight. But I think this Lemieux scrap will be something to talk about. The both hit hard as shyt. Only difference is GGG is a lil more punch resistant than Lemieux.

Don't matter becuz we know who's really at the top pf the 160 food chain...

1644477632.jpg

Cotto-Belt-CFTR.jpg
Lee is my nikka but ggg would beat him. Andy just not skilled enough imo would love to see that fight. Cotto ain't a damn middleweight. Hell he ain't even a 154 pounder to be honest.