Why Some Men Succeed at Love…and Others Don’t

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I mean it's a whole lot of nothing in this article but can't disagree and don't think the coli can either

1 and 2 are basically indisputable for having a healthy relationship

3 is fine, not afraid to move on is important

4 will be the most controversial but it's not really simp shyt, the key is the generosity comes from self confidence

5 and 6 are facts of life, not just relationships

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
p*ssy ass nikkas in here are straight simps :russ: a nikka gotta woo a bytch every day to keep the relationship alive? :russ: the fukk she doing to keep shyt working besides giving p*ssy on the daily? :mjgrin: you nikkas taking advice frm feminists and wonder why these hoes act up...these the same women who get smutted out by thugs and now wanna have rules for when they want a "real" man to scoop up their high mileage p*ssy :scust: nikkas need to get a backbone...lead, and the female will follow...if she don't, drop her ass for someone who will...

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I mean it's a whole lot of nothing in this article but can't disagree and don't think the coli can either

1 and 2 are basically indisputable for having a healthy relationship

3 is fine, not afraid to move on is important

4 will be the most controversial but it's not really simp shyt, the key is the generosity comes from self confidence

5 and 6 are facts of life, not just relationships

Good stuff.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
this is actually good advice but most of y'all just want to chase the p*ssy. It's like the first round of advice basically said it's a journey and not to rush however I'm sure that's not what most men's timetable is like. Instant like grits. If you even just approached your life that way, more woman would be generally interested in you. Regardless of money or anything. You'd seem easy going

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
rckstr.gif

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
this is actually good advice but most of y'all just want to chase the p*ssy. It's like the first round of advice basically said it's a journey and not to rush however I'm sure that's not what most men's timetable is like. Instant like grits. If you even just approached your life that way, more woman would be generally interested in you. Regardless of money or anything. You'd seem easy going

giphy.gif