INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hey joe,....

You say you read comics.
You so well versed huh.

Well if you so well versed.
Why do i not see anyone talembout. The revisiting catalyst that could spell the impending long simmer based doom of the marvel cinematic universe"

If you know comics speak on it.

If you do not know comics.

Just inquire and i will supply the rant.
So possibly. if that bicepless mouse fukk this up.
You won't be thrown Into shock like the star wars community was. When that bicepless mouse with Kathleen Kennedy set back star wars. to just a tv show about baby yoda.

So are you aware of the impending doom.
Wanda vision could bring to all of the marvel universe?

Speak on it ....
Let's get it.

Art Barr

Any lack of replies to this thread. Speaks volumes about this so-called forums as well. As this forums is supposed to be the media to film conversion forum. So let's see how much you do or do not know.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
House of M?

That was the full degradation to marvel. After they let hacks on stoopid pills take over. After the image guys left. When they were to inept to give away appropriate pay and residuals to dem image boys.

Imma let this thread simmer a bit. Yet you touched on a good point. Yet it is much further down the line of this narrative. Where you let someone with disconnect to a property come in just because they say they are a draw. Yet are not capable of that magic they had before. Which is more about Chris Claremont's vision. Than john bryne is a failure fukkboi creator with disconnect era. We will talk more about. As it goes into exactly the type of disconnect leading to the destruction of draw business. That Disney typically does when acquiring a legacy based product.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Well this will authenticate.
if this forum is as thorough.
As real talk,..i ain't seen no other user here be rated as high as me in movie reviews on rotten tomato. Before rhey turned to this new payola based review site.

So we will see how well.
This forums knows the source material.
Of the top drawing film genre all time as well.

Or are they some cosplaying phonies playing forum refugee in the movie section.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In three days i believe.
It could start the beginning of the end.

I think in this pandemic. With the lack of anything really quality. That this film forum should be discussing. What could become the impending doom of the draw for the blockbuster. Plus the end of movies in the theatre like they have grown up in regression to view.

Art Barr

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well this will authenticate.
if this forum is as thorough.
As real talk,..i ain't seen no other user here be rated as high as me in movie reviews on rotten tomato. Before rhey turned to this new payola based review site.

So we will see how well.
This forums knows the source material.
Of the top drawing film genre all time as well.

Or are they some cosplaying phonies playing forum refugee in the movie section.

Art Barr
Praying the forum doesn't let you down chief.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So are we gonna need a hint to help you guys.

I thought this was the film room.

Seems like a bunch of coliseum refugees. Trying to escape a tablin to me so far.

Put some respect on the source material.
you don't know but fake'n like you do.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Praying the forum doesn't let you down chief.

Me too.

This whole subforum is gonna look funny in the light by not discussing this.

As literally Disney is adapting the very material. That created why marvel is not even marvel and began why that bicepless mouse owns marvel. When they not supposed to own marvel.

Like we talembout the beginning of why readership was so destroyed. Marvel no longer owned spiderman's film rights.

Plus never got to make a james Cameron spiderman. Which was then stolen in screenplay and poorly amalgamated for affleck's trash ass daredevil.

So let's discuss this very important wrinkle of time. That could bring along the actual doom like it did before.

Art Barr

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So are we gonna need a hint to help you guys.

I thought this was the film room.

Seems like a bunch of coliseum refugees. Trying to escape a tablin to me so far.

Put some respect on the source material.
you don't know but fake'n like you do.
I think you are just going to have to come out with your main idea. Why do you expect people to play a guessing game with you regarding your thoughts on WandaVision while you insult them?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Don't lemme make prophecy.
In three days. This thread is gonna discredit your whole forum. Just for not even having anyone discuss this at all.

So get to google'n.
Or ask some fukk'n questions.
As you not prepared for the fukkery that is not good. That can and has already ruined marvel completely. PLus clearly shows and exposes how ineptitude. Could lead to the end of it all.

Don't let history replay itself like star wars did. When Disney never learned a damn thing from droids.

Art Barr

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dey know that table on me.

Art Barr
giphy.gif

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hey joe,....

You say you read comics.
You so well versed huh.

Well if you so well versed.
Why do i not see anyone talembout. The revisiting catalyst that could spell the impending long simmer based doom of the marvel cinematic universe"

If you know comics speak on it.

If you do not know comics.

Just inquire and i will supply the rant.
So possibly. if that bicepless mouse fukk this up.
You won't be thrown Into shock like the star wars community was. When that bicepless mouse with Kathleen Kennedy set back star wars. to just a tv show about baby yoda.

So are you aware of the impending doom.
Wanda vision could bring to all of the marvel universe?

Speak on it ....
Let's get it.

Art Barr

Any lack of replies to this thread. Speaks volumes about this so-called forums as well. As this forums is supposed to be the media to film conversion forum. So let's see how much you do or do not know.
Are you referring to Doom and the Secret Wars storyline, which led to the destruction of alternate marvel universes? This could be a way for Marvel to stream line the fox marvel superheroes into the MCU.