INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
im confised breh..

if you watch Wanda and vision.
Plus they never fix this.
they are gonna fail.
as a matter of fact. Even addressing this subject matter. Is an epic fail in disconnect and proper discovery.
of acquiring a legacy draw based property.

only way they make it work is sheer luck.
yet if rhey harp on any of the variables of what i am going to expose. They are fukk'n with what actually killed marvel and should never be presented at all. Especially since we already saw endgame and it should be a settled thing. Not at all brought up in grief at all. Instead...they are going to conti ue doen the path that leads to impending doom and death for thr original marvel. With no high quality parts in place to fix. What should never be Introduced at all.

they ate literally playing with Pandora's box.
that spelled doom for the real marvel originally.

that oddly marvel never informed this bicepless mouse of.
why,...maybe to ruin it so bad. They buy it back possibly with a new field of investors. It is kinda underhanded. Where that bicepless mouse don't know. His little bicepless ass is flirting around with the poisoned peanut butter on an armed trap. So not knowing or being prescient to your franchise license you acquired in legacy. Along with doing the wrong move. without careful attention to your movements and being careful.
could result in the long term simmering death of marvel.

as real talk,...thus creator ruined Superman too.
that dc still has never recovered in print or film too.

the lack of attention to care over profit itemization on the spreadsheet. Is what killed and kills dc. Plus, thus same thing could happen to marvel. Unless they contract the only person in the know who could possbly fix it. Or that one person could dou le cross them i to anarchy for his own film adaptations to circumvent and try to catch marvel. All he needs is this poison pill to go down. Then he will have marvel by the balls again too. The shyt kinda wicked and evil as hell. That marvel never informed Disney of what they bought tho. Nor what it is they have to fix.
it is crafty.

it is business nd it could bring along the impending doom of the mcu too. As disney fails to do a real proper gateway besides spreadsheet itemization. When this is comics. You need to know the source material. Not how much readership was that month to judge quality. or ability to generate readership to a profit.

art barr

art barr

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
any cosmic or timeline, or alter ate dimension shyt.
always ruins marvels draw. This one though.
is the mother of all fukk upa. Marvel has never returned from and is still stuck in a nondrawing realm in print from. Plus the entire marvel industry is a prisoner to this. As the co tingent of creators at marvel are nor comic book creators at all. They are art school indie hacks. Not real comic book creators. Or they would have fixed this shyt or asked to not be featured ok the book. of they were smart. As they will never draw like the image guys going indie. Aa they still act unept to this issue. The disconnect is still at an all time premium.

art barr

Fair, but since the MCU deals with real actors and we had the tragic passing of a major one for the MCU, I think it makes sense realistically so they can cycle in fresh talent that can keep the stories going.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
oh ur upset with the potential storylines that can after through wandavision.. and dont see any being better than endgame..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
oh ur upset with the potential storylines that can after through wandavision.. and dont see any being better than endgame..

no this.
is actually attached to why the storylines you speak of.
were forced down this avenue and marvel never recovered.
this occurred before this storyline. Plus directly link to why those storylines exist and are pisspoor in quality.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
now imma dig in my own crate...ahem comic book box.

do i revisit this shyt and make myself mad.
Or do i stay in the state of anger i have been in. since this story arc was instituted just because of an old disconnected legend.
started his descent to ruin both dc and marvel. Either on purpose. Or accidently in his megalomania.

or maybe covertly both.

Art Barr

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
now imma dig in my own crate...ahem comic book box.

do i revisit this shyt and make myself mad.
Or do i stay in the state of anger i have been in. since this story arc was instituted just because of an old disconnected legend.
started his descent to ruin both dc and marvel. Either on purpose. Or accidently in his megalomania.

or maybe covertly both.

Art Barr

Jack Kirby? Only marvel legend I can think of that fits this description :jbhmm:

I bow down breh I'm not the marvel god like yourself

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tag me when he posts what this thread is about...

you named after a marvel character.
you should be well versed in what this is, tho.
it is only one atoryline that ruined marvel. That lead to them all taking stoopid pills eventually or in the same manner. While never making a sound quality content based on how marvel was setup to draw largely. This shyt so crazy. They still never fixed it. That it destroyed the return of the image guys. Plus created why marvel again ..does not own itself.

Plus has never returned to real readership from its height.
while latching on to this type of content and then wondering why it continues to fail. as this creator was so disconnected. He ruined all of marvel with this poison pill he instituted. That people continue to read the label for.
not to further ingest. Yet marvel continues to ingest pieces of this pill. That we here now in the mcu. Staring at thee impending possible beginning od the doom. While everyone who supposed to know does not know. As they are faking jax. that it will be exposed. Only by sheer luck can they avoid this. Yet they think they have drawing material. When the drawing material they have is rooted in the same destruction of draw based creator. Who ruined supes too. The shyt wild.

marvel is literally making a house on the trap.
the one trap you should have eliminated from cannon.
if that bicepless mouse was scared of mining content that was cannon from star wars literal history. I do not see them doing for marvel. That which they failed on star wars to do. Now we wait and see.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jack Kirby? Only marvel legend I can think of that fits this description :jbhmm:

I bow down breh I'm not the marvel god like yourself

Jack Kirby's work on celestials is needed from a world building perspective. Uet whenever marvel goes cosmic, alternate dimension, mental swap or pisspoor skrull handling. They lose readers. As readers want the grounded marvel universe attached to nyc and real life. Not the meaning of it all.
pushing forward above the grassroots nyc hero's. In this case. Marvel's lack of attention to detail in this phase. to the west coast is going to destroy them. Imma give you a hint. West coast is a clue.

coupled that west coast e with jack Kirby.
where marvel is coupling with. the very shyt that killed them.
dead as fukk in the long term.
plus they should have never harped on again. As it is not needed. Plus never be adapted to film. as it can not be written well. It just needed to never be introduced in the first place. then re-introduced,.....now.

Art Barr

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you named after a marvel character.
you should be well versed in what this is, tho.
it is only one atoryline that ruined marvel. That lead to them all taking stoopid pills eventually or in the same manner. While never making a sound quality content based on how marvel was setup to draw largely. This shyt so crazy. They still never fixed it. That it destroyed the return of the image guys. Plus created why marvel again ..does not own itself.

Plus has never returned to real readership from its height.
while latching on to this type of content and then wondering why it continues to fail. as this creator was so disconnected. He ruined all of marvel with this poison pill he instituted. That people continue to read the label for.
not to further ingest. Yet marvel continues to ingest pieces of this pill. That we here now in the mcu. Staring at thee impending possible beginning od the doom. While everyone who supposed to know does not know. As they are faking jax. that it will be exposed. Only by sheer luck can they avoid this. Yet they think they have drawing material. When the drawing material they have is rooted in the same destruction of draw based creator. Who ruined supes too. The shyt wild.

marvel is literally making a house on the trap.
the one trap you should have eliminated from cannon.
if that bicepless mouse was scared of mining content that was cannon from star wars literal history. I do not see them doing for marvel. That which they failed on star wars to do. Now we wait and see.

art barr
None of their adaptations are really exact so the storyline you are talking about in the comics probably won't fully apply.
And different people make the decisions for different franchises Kevin Feige is no Kathleen Kennedy and vice versa. He knows what he's doing.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
marvel is heading toward a reset anyways.. now that they got everyone..

i think i read a couple things about the future.

1.they looking to reset

2. multiple marvel movies a year... with no origin stories anymore..and potentially diff actors in every movie..ala bond. because they got so much source material.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Jack Kirby's work on celestials is needed from a world building perspective. Uet whenever marvel goes cosmic, alternate dimension, mental swap or pisspoor skrull handling. They lose readers. As readers want the grounded marvel universe attached to nyc and real life. Not the meaning of it all.
pushing forward above the grassroots nyc hero's. In this case. Marvel's lack of attention to detail in this phase. to the west coast is going to destroy them. Imma give you a hint. West coast is a clue.

coupled that west coast e with jack Kirby.
where marvel is coupling with. the very shyt that killed them.
dead as fukk in the long term.
plus they should have never harped on again. As it is not needed. Plus never be adapted to film. as it can not be written well. It just needed to never be introduced in the first place. then re-introduced,.....now.

Art Barr

West coast avengers? :russ:

Im guessing now

Edit: after some wikipedia searches, could it be The Eternals movie that's about to come out?

After doing a little bit of reading on their backstory it's a little :patrice: since it'll basically involve them creating humanity and explaining how they get superpowers which kind of goes into religious territory. He attempted something similar at DC with New Gods

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
marvel is heading toward a reset anyways.. now that they got everyone..

i think i read a couple things about the future.

1.they looking to reset

2. multiple marvel movies a year... with no origin stories anymore..and potentially diff actors in every movie..ala bond. because they got so much source material.

2 would remove a lot of the draw of the MCU for me but it sounds cost effective

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
if you watch Wanda and vision.
Plus they never fix this.
they are gonna fail.
as a matter of fact. Even addressing this subject matter. Is an epic fail in disconnect and proper discovery.
of acquiring a legacy draw based property.

only way they make it work is sheer luck.
yet if rhey harp on any of the variables of what i am going to expose. They are fukk'n with what actually killed marvel and should never be presented at all. Especially since we already saw endgame and it should be a settled thing. Not at all brought up in grief at all. Instead...they are going to conti ue doen the path that leads to impending doom and death for thr original marvel. With no high quality parts in place to fix. What should never be Introduced at all.

they ate literally playing with Pandora's box.
that spelled doom for the real marvel originally.

that oddly marvel never informed this bicepless mouse of.
why,...maybe to ruin it so bad. They buy it back possibly with a new field of investors. It is kinda underhanded. Where that bicepless mouse don't know. His little bicepless ass is flirting around with the poisoned peanut butter on an armed trap. So not knowing or being prescient to your franchise license you acquired in legacy. Along with doing the wrong move. without careful attention to your movements and being careful.
could result in the long term simmering death of marvel.

as real talk,...thus creator ruined Superman too.
that dc still has never recovered in print or film too.

art barr

art barr
You're referring to Brian Michael Bendis aren't you? He ruined the Avengers line, with his New Avengers nonsense storyline which broke the team apart and he killed several members. If I remember correctly, it was Wanda who killed them no? It was not well received. His recent Superman work is horrible too since coming to DC, and is it well received either.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
West coast avengers? :russ:

Im guessing now

Edit: after some wikipedia searches, could it be The Eternals movie that's about to come out?

After doing a little bit of reading on their backstory it's a little :patrice: since it'll basically involve them creating humanity and explaining how they get superpowers which kind of goes into religious territory. He attempted something similar at DC with New Gods

breh-ring, breh-ring. Breh-ding-ding.

you got the right answer there.

yeah,...west coast avengers.

now what run are we talembout.
what issue did it start. To lead to where we are now?

art barr