WHY WANDA VISION COULD SPELL THE BEGINNING OF:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Are you referring to Doom and the Secret Wars storyline, which led to the destruction of alternate marvel universes? This could be a way for Marvel to stream line the fox marvel superheroes into the MCU.

Nope.

Good try though a good dope try. This predates what and why that bullshyt was made for the image boys to come back after the fact tho. That is further down the marvel fukked it all up after dem image boys rabbit hole. Then fukked it up by never fixing what was there before dem image boys left.
You need to dig in your crate,...ahem comic box.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:ehh: PM me what you think it is

Imma post it,...either if this thread gets some replies who are adept. Or after the reviews of wanda vision come on. to expose the whole film comicon industry. as being fufu as fukk and some cosplay posers like toys playing dress up from gateways in hiphop. While never being a part of the pillars.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Don't merge my thread with that Wanda vision thread either. As that thread does not address the elephant in the room at all. As the opening to that thread. should discuss what i will reveal in the very beginning of that thread.

Art Barr

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The Beyonder or Franklin Richards stuff?

I personally think a Beyonder movie would be dope but its risky. Both of those two deal with pocket universes and alternate realities...tying into Doctor Strange and the Multiverse...idk

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mutants in general

What'chu mean mutants in general?

this is before Wanda would be moved in legacy.
to being re-regarded as a mutant threat.
this is Wanda as an avenger.
after being moved from the side of villainy originally.
mutant mags lost because those image guys left.
where marvel did nuffin to prepare for the future.
including never wrote any quality content.
to escape the impending doom of this direction aa well.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Beyonder or Franklin Richards stuff?

I personally think a Beyonder movie would be dope but its risky. Both of those two deal with pocket universes and alternate realities...tying into Doctor Strange and the Multiverse...idk

the beyonder storyline is trash besides the intro of the black costume. I had the original secret wars when they debuted and real talk. The black costume is the only worthwhile read in thr while shyt. As spidey is the only one who is really personable to show care about the team. To subconsciously prop Spiderwoman and her original black costume. yet this is after secret wars and in the crossover realm after.

art barr

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What'chu mean mutants in general?

this is before Wanda would be moved in legacy.
to being re-regarded as a mutant threat.
this is Wanda as an avenger.
after being moved from the side of villainy originally.
mutant mags lost because those image guys left.
where marvel did nuffin to prepare for the future.
including never wrote any quality content.
to escape the impending doom of this direction aa well.

art barr

We know that Quicksilver is in Wandavision even though he's had no real significance in the MCU at all to this point and the only reaso. I could think of why he'd be there is to flesh out the family dynamic so they can introduce mutants/Magneto.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We know that Quicksilver is in Wandavision even though he's had no real significance in the MCU at all to this point and the only reaso. I could think of why he'd be there is to flesh out the family dynamic so they can introduce mutants/Magneto.

quiksilver can't save this story and really has no point in it whatsoever. as a matter of fact. If he shows up. It still plans no content base way to save the draw of marvel comics. if he was instituted in this storyline from its inception. As this shyt could be the beginning of the end. Like bringing the spiderclone ben riley saga to film at any time. That is how detrimental and welled in idiocy and stupidity this content is. Plus it ruins the suspend belief realm of marvel damn near completely. That marvel still has never recovered in sales.

Art Barr

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
quiksilver can't save this story and really has no point in it whatsoever. as a matter of fact. If he shows up. It still plans no content base way to save the draw of marvel comics. if he was instituted in this storyline from its inception. As this shyt could be the beginning of the end. Like bringing the spiderclone ben riley saga to film at any time. That is how detrimental and welled idiocy and stupidity this content is. Plus it ruins the suspend belief realm of marvel damn near completely. That marvel still has never recovered in sales.

Art Barr

What do you consider the draw of marvel comics :jbhmm:

I personally don't like the alternate universes and timeline fukkery of the comics because its simply too confusing to deal with, but I'm rolling along with the punches.

I do think if they go that route and have disjointed timeline bullshyt the MCU will begin to flop and they are going to habe to restart

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What do you consider the draw of marvel comics :jbhmm:

I personally don't like the alternate universes and timeline fukkery of the comics because its simply too confusing to deal with, but I'm rolling along with the punches.

I do think if they go that route and have disjointed timeline bullshyt the MCU will begin to flop and they are going to habe to restart

any cosmic or timeline, or alternate dimension shyt.
always ruins marvels draw. This one though.
is the mother of all fukk ups. Marvel has never returned from and is still stuck in a nondrawing realm in print from. Plus the entire marvel industry is a prisoner to this. As the contingent of creators at marvel are not comic book creators at all. They are art school indie hacks. Not real comic book creators. Or they would have fixed this shyt. or asked to not be featured on the book. if they were smart. As they will never draw like the image guys going indie. As they still act inept to this issue. The disconnect is still at an all time premium.

art barr

Last edited: