WHY WANDA VISION COULD SPELL THE BEGINNING OF:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're referring to Brian Michael Bendis aren't you? He ruined the Avengers line, with his New Avengers nonsense storyline which broke the team apart and he killed several members. If I remember correctly, it was Wanda who killed them no? It was not well received. His recent Superman work is horrible too since coming to DC, and is it well received either.

that motherfukk'n hack is another idiot.
except i ain't talmebout his progressive stoopid pill based bullshyt either.

I am talembout,...

another legend.
he is kinda a thee legend.
like damn near after stan lee and kirby.
that next guy,...that maybe your gen never got into too.
all because his bullshyt ruined marvel. before y'all probably had a gateway to marvel. his bullshyt over at dc ruined supes too.

damn his covers epic tho.

art barr

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
that motherfukk'n hack is another idiot.
except i ain't talmebout his progressive stoopid pill based bullshyt either.

I am talembout,...

cot another legend.
he is kinda a thee legend.
like damn near after stan lee and kirby.
that next guy,...that maybe your gen never got into too.
all because his bullshyt ruined marvel. before y'all probably had a gateway to marvel. his bullshyt over at dc ruined supes too.

damn his covers epic tho.

art barr

Darker than scarlet/vision quest

John Byrne? :ohhh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Darker than scarlet/vision quest

John Byrne? :ohhh:

there ya go.

wca #42,...
began the end of marvel.

that many would never know.
before it finally succumbed to that bicepless ass mouse.
when marvel was making a move to making adults in their pages. Which is were naturally the comics should have gone to be about family.

VIN DIESEL : FAM-REE

ol jb ruined it.
by removing the vision and turning it into this opague colored androgynous droid bullshyt. When this is a comic and we already suspended belief. That vision was the good psyche good faith based version of henry p'ym. Where vision is in the house. With wonderman and the real p'ym in a mating triangle with tygra. jb went and pretty much tried to make a psychological real life based character out of wca and vision. Totally ruining any avengers mag from drawing till forever. As it just destroyed the suspension of belief completely tied to marvel wholeheartedly. That as more idiots came into marvel untrained. They continued to sandbag onto this. Like they were brilliant. Till eventually this level of bad decision and stoopidity. trickled down to any and all of marvel systemically across the entire brand. Till we are where we are now. When Byrne never had to do that at all. As wca was already the lead avengers book by real popularity. That when bryne took over to make wca. this new lead avengers book by hof artist. Byrne came in and ruined the entire dynamic of wca. That soon trickled down to all of marvel systemically. As eventually the editor of marvel also left like bryne after controversy as well. Which by that time. marvel was so far down the trash compactor rabbit hole of huffness. It never recovered and here we are.

with marvel following the same thing with Scarlett witch. When vision is already dead now. They already moved past the part that we supposed to skip. Yet since we have no one who knows marvel as a license. Marvel is revisiting this in legacy. Thinking they are headed to this versus series. When that is gonna hamper them, just like dc's versus movie. Where dc filled with inept exec watching a spreadsheet. Think, oh...we will just do this itemized line item here.
well that itemized line item. Is why you came to own said property. That if you meddle with it. Especially after in film moving beyond it. Why are you making a series of the shyt. that leads to the exact systemic destruction of this acquired property. shyt is the result. Of improper discovery. Where you can hire the exact people who knows this industry frfr. Not a bunch of unactualized nontrained execs, hacks and admins watching spread sheets.
where all marvel should completely navigate away from what ruined dc. Chasing spreadsheets, amidst disconnect. instead of knowing the actual pulse and direction.
of this incredible property that disney acquired, called marvel comics.

right now, they are harping big time. on the very storylines and direction.
that ruined marvel and results in exactly where we are now.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
WE got the avengers made cool from this.
clean.jpg

yet we could be facing the entirety of marvel reduced to this.

818wgy3ziGL._AC_UL600_SR375,600_.jpg

why are we even visiting this.
most that should happen is wanda feels sorrow and that is it.
trying to go down the rabbit hole. to chase what eventually leads to marvel not owning themselves anymore. plus the actual crossover. that signaled the actual end of high quality storytelling in marvel concurrently issue to issue. instead of series built on making graphic novels ala vertigo.

marvel...you already killed vision.
plus wanda was never a factor.

why are we re-visiting the actual content that ruins the ability for any marvel reader to suspend belief. plus is heralded as the actual thing that ruined marvel like a nonremedied poison.

hopefully feige can work this out,.

yet there is no high quality content to pull from to make this better at all.

so why are they doing this,........

we shall see.. we can hope and pray.

i just hope the new marvel fans don't get treated't like the star wars fans.

art barr

*cares.

i would hate for them to do y'all like star wars..
yet here it is...another foreshadow to disney's droid level of bullshyt.

never forget,...breh's..

you up on saturday getting the first star wars shyt.
since jedi left the movie theatre. you up early on saturday debut cartoon morning with all your tapes ready. plus your little tv schedule list, to tape and watch everything.
back before vcr's were cheap, or even in a household consistently.
i don't even think star wars was originally on vhs just laser disc or maybe beta.
you would have had to been white to have a laser disc or beta. or your pops was a world beater at corporate in that era.
so this is the first time in general.
the regular consumer has seen anything star wars again.

you see this shyt, and like wtf...is this garbage.
you listen to the lyrics.

no weapon in hand...fukk you mean.
this better not be like all those jedi figures.
i passed up because they don't have a blaster. they have a stick.
from those punk bytch made now we know udc funded mother's groups.

never forget breh's never forget.

stay on that bicepless ass mouse's head. as he will lie cheat steal and anything else under the magic kingdom rainbow. to fukk it up and act like he never had no hand in this shyt at all.
just like droids. then try to act like they know wtf they doing. when they never knew wtf they were doing long term at all.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
why revisit any of the henry p'ym robot stuff anylonger.
after ultron was a hiccup in the avengers franchise as a movie.
why revisit henry p'ym's other creation that is a robot.
when they already wrote p'ym into a middle aged guy.
to get around p'ym being a level above iron man, and daredevil on the bytchmade superhero movie list.
when they wrote out he was an actual physically abusive guy to his woman.

why revisit the bad era you wrote around on film to a blockbuster.
plus you know...following a pym robot lead you down a negative drawing pattern on the second avengers with ultron.

why flirt with poison.
when you already moved past any threat of the poison?

shyt is stoopid as fukk....
yet here we are.
in itemized spreadsheet fukkup corporate greedy big wig think they know but have disconnect and inept zone.
when we already skipped over this stoopid part of the franchise rather expertly.

yet we back here now tho.

wtf......

it is like being what twelve all over again.
wtf...
then ten years later watching this dumb shyt still ruin marvel. in the late nineties completely make marvel unreadable. then well in the 2000's as unreadable. this bullshyt was still ruining marvel. till it ruined the real marvel from owning itself.
this is after blade saved it too. that is why this shyt is so fukk'n stoopid to revisit as well.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
looking back at those old wca covers.

damn motherfukkers can't even draw at marvel no more like this either.
don't let that bicepless ass mouse fukk it up.

as they can and will.

never forget,..this is what they will make.
while trying to front like they know how to make male properties long term.
or if given to much leeway to try to copy a blockbuster.

never forget...

they will try to regive it to you, too.
like they was killin it..

The Black Hole Trailer

see peep the new link....

disney is trash..that bicepless mouse has no wherewithal long term. how to make hero based properties frfr.
stay on their neck anyway possible.

especially on anything marvel. as when i was a kid. disney was worthless and no one fukked with that bullshyt. don't ever take your foot off that bicepless ass mouse's neck.

mickey a habitual line stepper of routine epic proportions...
oh and do not watch this bullshyt ass movie.

shyt you gon fall asleep in this bullshyt guaranteed,...easy.
if you do, happen to fall asleep viewing.
abandon watching it over.
or trying to finish it.
you not missing nuffin.

you better off watching the cut scene put together to the space ace cartoon being more enjoyable.

that bullshyt disney movies like blackhole.
are nyquil like war games with matthew broderick.
except like a hunid times more boring as fukk.

this shyt worse than the first star trek movie. that is how huff disney is at making male based properties.

don't trust...keep yo foot on their neck.

art barr

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
looking back at those old wca covers.

damn motherfukkers can't even draw at marvel no more like this either.
don't let that bicepless ass mouse fukk it up.

as they can and will.

never forget,..this is what they will make.
while trying to front like they know how to make male properties long term.
or if given to much leeway to try to copy a blockbuster.

never forget...

they will try to regive it to you, too.
like they was killin it..

The Black Hole Trailer

see peep the new link....

disney is trash..that bicepless mouse has no wherewithal long term. how to make hero based properties frfr.
stay on their neck anyway possible.

especially on anything marvel. as when i was a kid. disney was worthless and no one fukked with that bullshyt. don't ever take your foot off that bicepless ass mouse's neck.

mickey a habitual line stepper of routine epic proportions...
oh and do not watch this bullshyt ass movie.

shyt you gon fall asleep in this bullshyt guaranteed,...easy.
if you do, happen to fall asleep viewing.
abandon watching it over.
or trying to finish it.
you not missing nuffin.

you better off watching the cut scene put together to the space ace cartoon being more enjoyable.

that bullshyt disney movies like blackhole.
are nyquil like war games with matthew broderick.
except like a hunid times more boring as fukk.

this shyt worse than the first star trek movie. that is how huff disney is at making male based properties.

don't trust...keep yo foot on their neck.

art barr

:dwillhuh:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
there ya go.

wca #42,...
began the end of marvel.

that many would never know.
before it finally succumbed to that bicepless ass mouse.
when marvel was making a move to making adults in their pages. Which is were naturally the comics should have gone to be about family.

VIN DIESEL : FAM-REE

ol jb ruined it.
by removing the vision and turning it into this opague colored androgynous droid bullshyt. When this is a comic and we already suspended belief. That vision was the good psyche good faith based version of henry p'ym. Where vision is in the house. With wonderman and the real p'ym in a mating triangle with tygra. jb went and pretty much tried to make a psychological real life based character out of wca and vision. Totally ruining any avengers mag from drawing till forever. As it just destroyed the suspension of belief completely tied to marvel wholeheartedly. That as more idiots came into marvel untrained. They continued to sandbag onto this. Like they were brilliant. Till eventually this level of bad decision and stoopidity. trickled down to any and all of marvel systemically across the entire brand. Till we are where we are now. When Byrne never had to do that at all. As wca was already the lead avengers book by real popularity. That when bryne took over to make wca. this new lead avengers book by hof artist. Byrne came in and ruined the entire dynamic of wca. That soon trickled down to all of marvel systemically. As eventually the editor of marvel also left like bryne after controversy as well. Which by that time. marvel was so far down the trash compactor rabbit hole of huffness. It never recovered and here we are.

with marvel following the same thing with Scarlett witch. When vision is already dead now. They already moved past the part that we supposed to skip. Yet since we have no one who knows marvel as a license. Marvel is revisiting this in legacy. Thinking they are headed to this versus series. When that is gonna hamper them, just like dc's versus movie. Where dc filled with inept exec watching a spreadsheet. Think, oh...we will just do this itemized line item here.
well that itemized line item. Is why you came to own said property. That if you meddle with it. Especially after in film moving beyond it. Why are you making a series of the shyt. that leads to the exact systemic destruction of this acquired property. shyt is the result. Of improper discovery. Where you can hire the exact people who knows this industry frfr. Not a bunch of unactualized nontrained execs, hacks and admins watching spread sheets.
where all marvel should completely navigate away from what ruined dc. Chasing spreadsheets, amidst disconnect. instead of knowing the actual pulse and direction.
of this incredible property that disney acquired, called marvel comics.

right now, they are harping big time. on the very storylines and direction.
that ruined marvel and results in exactly where we are now.

art barr
Writer JB? I’m not sure who he is, this is before my time, what was the storyline about? I can barely understand what you are saying my brother. :wtf:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2. multiple marvel movies a year... with no origin stories anymore..and potentially diff actors in every movie..ala bond. because they got so much source material.

This sounds perfect for Disney+ shows to me. Potentially more like bringing actual comics to the screen as a series than CBMs

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Appreciate the knowledge @Art Barr
I'm a tourist in the comic world, but have been reading them with my kids alot recently because they want to know the real stories of the movies.
Loosely related question for you: are you saying in the books the idea of multiverse's and such was introduced through Vision?
If I'm way off my bad, we've only read a few of the obvious collections.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This sounds perfect for Disney+ shows to me. Potentially more like bringing actual comics to the screen as a series than CBMs

I'm worried that it'll ruin the novelty of the MCU movie and it being a big film and play out more like a straight to DVD DC animatrd movie. Those aren't bad but they don't capture the "must see family event" that a MCU film is.

Appreciate the knowledge @Art Barr
I'm a tourist in the comic world, but have been reading them with my kids alot recently because they want to know the real stories of the movies.
Loosely related question for you: are you saying in the books the idea of multiverse's and such was introduced through Vision?
If I'm way off my bad, we've only read a few of the obvious collections.

I think the multiverse concept actually started with captain britain and dr strange

In the vision story he's talking about it was some sort of weird story that might be related to wandavision where the vision's backstory got convoluted. He was supposed to be android created by antman from the original human torch's body but was instead created by some kind of villain. He goes from being a robot to some kind of weird human-like character. It's really weird and to Art Barr's credit, it's never really been talked about or fixed. If you wikipedia Vision right now, his origin story is a fukking mess honestly. :mjlol:

A lot of that Scarlet Witch/Vision stuff in the comics is absolutely terrible convoluted stuff. But I'm sure that's not the only thing he's talking about, but that's my understanding of it.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm worried that it'll ruin the novelty of the MCU movie and it being a big film and play out more like a straight to DVD DC animatrd movie. Those aren't bad but they don't capture the "must see family event" that a MCU film is.

Production value ain't holding anything back, only your home theater can :russ:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the multiverse concept actually started with captain britain and dr strange

In the vision story he's talking about it was some sort of weird story that might be related to wandavision where the vision's backstory got convoluted. He was supposed to be android created by antman from the original human torch's body but was instead created by some kind of villain. He goes from being a robot to some kind of weird human-like character. It's really weird and to Art Barr's credit, it's never really been talked about or fixed. If you wikipedia Vision right now, his origin story is a fukking mess honestly. :mjlol:

A lot of that Scarlet Witch/Vision stuff in the comics is absolutely terrible convoluted stuff. But I'm sure that's not the only thing he's talking about, but that's my understanding of it.

Well MCU Vision really isn't as all over the place compared to his comic history, but it could get weird if they revive him, which would really change up what you do with Wanda.

If he's referring to Eternals, then yeah that is a big risk film-wise. The comics couldn't ever really get it right with them, although I think the MCU might give a better platform, since they really haven't gone into the cosmic history of the MCU, but that stuff can be a bit much as well.