Why was Kareem never the goat having made only 1 three pointer but 180O more buckets than Bron?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Russell doesnt have a losing record in the finals and has the most rings..important social activism and was a trailblazer in many regards

Jordan is undefeated in the finals and has more rings than lebron amongst other accolades, greater world wide renown, did more to build the league, arguably more signature moments

Kareem doesnt have a losing record in the finals and has more accolades, had rules changed against his favor, a signature and borderline unstoppable shot and greater off the court social influence with civil rights involvement

Wilt was decidedly more dominant than lebron within his era physically and statistically but like lebron has a losing record in the finals

Kobe was arguably more skilled/technically sound, had a winning record in the finals, has comparable popularity and renown as well as off the court impact

Magic has rings, took the league to new heights with bird, has signature moments in the finals (playing the 5 for cap with a clutch shot) etc

That's not to say bron is behind all of them because he probably isnt. But to insinuate hes the goat in the face of the resumes of the aforementioned is not accurate to me. He also has the worst finals loss of all them with his vs the Mavericks and out of the above, only wilt and magic can compete with him with signature losing moments in the finals yet magic overcame the tragic magic label and won multiple rings. Not to mention Ray Allen and Kyrie hit the biggest shots of two of his championships. He had his chase down block but Kyrie had the shot. Ray got his feet behind the line against the spurs, otherwise bron would have 3 losses to Duncan in the finals.

Gotta put some context to this bruh…

07 Cavs has no chance of winning we all knew that

2011 Heat-Mavs there’s no way in hell Miami should have lost that series..that’s a stain on Brons legacy for sure. Still not worse than the Pistons beating the Lakers in 04 though

12 Heat won

13 Heat won

14 Heat definitely should have won with San Antonio’s stars being older but I won’t hold anyone losing to the GOAT coach & one of the greatest players of all time

15 Cavs-Warriors- Love and Kyrie were injured in the finals vs a healthy Dubs team

16 Cavs win

17 GSW ran to get KD. No team in NBA history is beating them

18 sands thing

20 Lakers win

The “losing record in the finals” is such a wild take..some players never even made the finals or lost once and never been back. The fact he’s been to that many finals just shows how good of a player he is.

I was actually responding to @staticshock about the only teams to win a chip without a Stacked deck squad because he being a Sexual.

I might've quoted you by accident..so in that case

Duncan>>>Bron. Nets had 2 all stars to the Spurs one and had to dominate on levels we have never seen because

I’m being a “sexual”? :dahell:
So everyone who is a LeBron fan is a sexual? :mjlol:

The stan wars and nicknames shyt is corny. I’m a fan of every great player that has every played the game especially at a high level.

I fukk with Kobe, MJ, Dirk, Shaq, Duncan, white Jason Williams, J-Kidd, Hakeem etc just as much as I fukks with Bron

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was a coach that was skilled and needed great players to bring out his greatness. Its that simple.

I’m under the impression that you use that 2007 series to say Duncan > Bron
No I say that because Duncan is my all time favorite player and he is Bron Daddy period.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Russell doesnt have a losing record in the finals and has the most rings..important social activism and was a trailblazer in many regards

Jordan is undefeated in the finals and has more rings than lebron amongst other accolades, greater world wide renown, did more to build the league, arguably more signature moments

Kareem doesnt have a losing record in the finals and has more accolades, had rules changed against his favor, a signature and borderline unstoppable shot and greater off the court social influence with civil rights involvement

Wilt was decidedly more dominant than lebron within his era physically and statistically but like lebron has a losing record in the finals

Kobe was arguably more skilled/technically sound, had a winning record in the finals, has comparable popularity and renown as well as off the court impact

Magic has rings, took the league to new heights with bird, has signature moments in the finals (playing the 5 for cap with a clutch shot) etc

That's not to say bron is behind all of them because he probably isnt. But to insinuate hes the goat in the face of the resumes of the aforementioned is not accurate to me. He also has the worst finals loss of all them with his vs the Mavericks and out of the above, only wilt and magic can compete with him with signature losing moments in the finals yet magic overcame the tragic magic label and won multiple rings. Not to mention Ray Allen and Kyrie hit the biggest shots of two of his championships. He had his chase down block but Kyrie had the shot. Ray got his feet behind the line against the spurs, otherwise bron would have 3 losses to Duncan in the finals.

:salute:
:salute: