Why Were 90's Rappers So INSANELY #HOH?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I mean rappers nowadays are pretty HOH, but back in the 90's nikkas were on sum other shyt...

songs like these were pretty common back then :mindblown::damn:

why were brehs wylin' like this?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you could get away with way more in the 90's due to the lack of social media

Plus young men, and really squares masquerading as real nikkaz were getting money and the whores were showing their true colors. Same dudes that got sh!tted on in high school were getting money and fame and hoes were giving them play.

I'm thinking out loud but this era also produced Karrine Steffans, she really is the Kool Herc of industry whores. She set the foundation to make industry whores acceptable and mainstream. Imagine if IG was available during her run :banderas:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Plus young men, and really squares masquerading as real nikkaz were getting money and the whores were showing their true colors. Same dudes that got sh!tted on in high school were getting money and fame and hoes were giving them play.

I'm thinking out loud but this era also produced Karrine Steffans, she really is the Kool Herc of industry whores. She set the foundation to make industry whores acceptable and mainstream. Imagine if IG was available during her run :banderas:
Kool Herc Of Industry Whores :russ::russ:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Imagine if Kurupt or anyone said all this shyt in 2018

Well if Tenchi gave a fukk about a bytch, I'd always be broke, I'd never have no mufukking indo to smoke

:jbdreadsgang:

I know the p*ssy mine, Imma fukk a couple mo times
And then I'm thru with it, there's nothing left to do with
Pass it to the homie, now YOU hit it

Cause she ain't nothing but a bytch to me
And yall know bytches ain't shyt to me
:picard:
:drakesimpmode:
:thatsrightnatturner:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

I wouldn't have worded it like that, but the crack era DEFINITELY created/expanded the hatred of and disrespect towards women that's been in the culture and the music ever since then.

Either it's guys hurt that the girl they wanted chose a guy that was clocking.....or guys seeing one time fly women become fiends and doing anything for drugs.

I'm sure these things happened in earlier times, but not to the extent that it did during crack era.....