Why Whites aren't the most racist and bigoted people. Research shows it's non-Whites

Are White people/nations more tolerant of differences from your observation/research? Please share.

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Yes and No - It's complicated.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I have not come to a conclusion.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Race is a construct with no scientific basis thus making the argument invalid since race isn't real.

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That sounds good in theory but to think that there isn't a consistent racist outlook against Blacks just for being alive is a naive stance...I got pulled over for having tinted windows several times. I've seen new age hipsters cross the street when walking in my presence. So be realistic and not just go by data and number gimmicks.
All that doesn't mean that it isn't significantly less tolerant in the majority of the world...

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to sit here and, on a forum derived from Black culture, debate this nonsense that could've easily been posted on a racist reddit page or even on st0rmfr0nt.

I'll bow out of the thread since we've got a mod on the :mjpls: protecting this trash.
"I don't like when ppl don't post things that confirm my own personal bias or agenda, so I'm going to leave because I feel uncomfortable with opposing views"

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i live in the usa. whites in this country enslaved, raped, pillaged, and destroyed the culture of black people for over 400 years. whites hold virtually all leadership positions in the private/public sector and have used institutionalized racism to disrupt economic upward mobility of blacks.

also realize there was a time not long ago when racism and general intolerance by whites in the usa were not only accepted as common place, but justified as fact in academic and religious circles.

this misinformation and revisionist bullshyt by racist agents and their "black" apologist on this website is getting way out of hand.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i live in the usa. whites in this country enslaved, raped, pillaged, and destroyed the culture of black people for over 400 years. whites hold virtually all leadership positions in the private/public sector and have used institutionalized racism to disrupt economic upward mobility of blacks.

also realize there was a time not long ago when racism and general intolerance by whites in the usa were not only accepted as common place, but justified as fact in academic and religious circles.

this misinformation and revisionist bullshyt by racist agents and their "black" apologist on this website is getting way out of hand.
And yet in 2017 ....STILL more tolerant than the majority of other countries in the world.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I'm not going to sit here and, on a forum derived from Black culture, debate this nonsense that could've easily been posted on a racist reddit page or even on st0rmfr0nt.

I'll bow out of the thread since we've got a mod on the :mjpls: protecting this trash.
:whoo: We got a verbal virtuoso here with the some dignified dismissal.

:ufdup:
Dismissing it isnt the same as disproving it.
Now disprove it .
:sas2:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Rebel Media is a white supremacist youtube channel, OP's video is from Rebel Media. Look at Rebel Media's uploads:

…Trump’s reply to Saudi prince proves “America made the right choice”

…Meryl Streep is retarded

…Proud Boys hold "Winning Vigil" in Trump's honor

1st of all, NEVER label America as a white nation, this is Nonwhite soil 60% occupied by whites and that number dips every day.

So the only comparison is Europe vs Asia/Africa. So do you, if you wanna make whites look like wonderful humanitarians, go for it. But in America, whites aren't in position to be tolerant, we tolerate you, and you should thank us for that.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
but have lived and abroad in European and Arab countries

:francis: I just want to point out that travelling is fun and all and indeed we all should do it more but it really doesnt provide you with quality data on intolerance...heres why...when I went to places i read were quite intolerant.I still got VIP treatment because as a tourist they recognize you probably arent staying long and youre there bringing your own resources and you likely wont be a drain on their system.
A Black migrants perspective would be completely different from mine because they are seen as a drain to the system even within those tolerant western nations.
:hubie:But lets keep it 100 the same migrants would face far worse in the middle east......That being said it all comes down to $$$

Economics...thats the basic root of most intolerance..thats why some groups are more racist and below that even more Tribal ..they discriminate even within the same Race..and even within that Tribe they discriminate to form Clans to monopolize wealth and resources.

Just to prove my point there is a corelation between GDP and tolerance....the more there is to share the less hard feeling there will be about having strange people next door....if you overlay this map over yours youll see the pattern.

World_gdp_per_country_2012.png

:ufdup:It still doesnt completely absolve the Indians and Arabs though but they also have some cultural barriers that push them to the top of the charts.And Latin America is also an aberration on the positive side which also points to a more tolerant culture.

to sum up I agree with the OP in general but there are other factors in play here.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
First of all, you have the last few hundreds of years up to today to know that shyt ain't true. Hell we're barely 2.5 gens out of jim crow in this country :dahell:

"Share that answered "people of another race" when asked to pick from groups of people they would not want as neighbors"

Not seein how this is racist/bigoted. The places in red on that map either have tribal issues or conflict issues with their surrounding neighbors. Hell the nations in red most likely answered truthfully. Where as a bunch of nations in blue probably just gave the answer they thought the survey really wanted/save face. shyt France said fukk it and answered honestly :skip:

Also a bunch of those nations in blue are bullshyt. fukking Pakistan, Japan, SA, US muthafukkin A are blue :pachaha:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
"People in India fukking hate other races and won't live next to them so be grateful"

So because other countries are "racist", white people in the West aren't racist? what kind of half-assed logical conclusions is this shytlord coming to :heh:

& did he really say blacks are more racist than whites with sincerity? Based on what criteria? the fact that they "commit hate crimes at a disproportionate rate"

It's a proven fact that blacks are convicted of crimes disproportionaly, not that they commit crimes more and ironically this just vindicates that there is systematic racism against blacks.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
As a black man living in America racism from Arabs or asian in other countries doesn't affect me, what does affect is the racism from white people and system of Institutional racism.

I will care more about racism in middle east or India if I live there.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As a black man living in America racism from Arabs or asian in other countries doesn't affect me, what does affect is the racism from white people and system of Institutional racism.

I will care more about racism in middle east or India if I live there.
That is fair, but doesn't mean this was false.