Why Whites aren't the most racist and bigoted people. Research shows it's non-Whites

Are White people/nations more tolerant of differences from your observation/research? Please share.

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Yes and No - It's complicated.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I have not come to a conclusion.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Race is a construct with no scientific basis thus making the argument invalid since race isn't real.

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Thanks for those who provided intelligible, non-emotional responses and participated in the poll. Didn't think this topic would garner so much attention and hope it continues with civil discussions.

Besides being tolerant to different cultures, it's also interesting that the countries in the OP were more accepting of homosexuality per the below Pew Survey. I wonder if a country's wealth and religion correlate with intolerance?

The Global Divide on Homosexuality: Greater Acceptance in More Secular and Affluent Countries

2013-Homosexuality-05.png

pewgay.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for those who provided intelligible, non-emotional responses and participated in the poll. Didn't think this topic would garner so much attention and hope it continues with civil discussions.

It was a shyt thread from a shyt source. Probably would be more intelligible dialogue if context was provided.

:manny:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
It was a shyt thread from a shyt source. Probably would be more intelligible dialogue if context was provided.

:manny:
Context was provided in the video with related articles. Wanted posters to share their thoughts and support their case in a mature manner; at least that is what was intended but I forget who I am dealing with. Your time and attention are appreciated if you shared anything of substance.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

When those "more tolerant" white folks found out their kids were going to have go to school with black people.:jbhmm:

When those "more tolerant" and "less racist" white folks decided that a black man supposedly raping a white man demanded over 300 murders and the burning of a town of 10,000 black residents to the ground.:lupe:
Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia

"Well, what else could we do? He was hopeless. I'm no bully; I never hurt a n*gger in my life. I like n*ggers—in their place—I know how to work 'em. But I just decided it was time a few people got put on notice. As long as I live and can do anything about it, n*ggers are gonna stay in their place. N*ggers ain't gonna vote where I live. If they did, they'd control the government. They ain't gonna go to school with my kids. And when a n*gger gets close to mentioning sex with a white woman, he's tired o' livin'. I'm likely to kill him. Me and my folks fought for this country, and we got some rights. I stood there in that shed and listened to that ****** throw that poison at me, and I just made up my mind. 'Chicago boy,' I said, 'I'm tired of 'em sending your kind down here to stir up trouble. Goddam you, I'm going to make an example of you—just so everybody can know how me and my folks stand.'

J. W. Milam,

One of those "more tolerant" and "less racist" white folks after he beat and shot a 14 year old kid to death for allegedly flirting with a white woman.:patrice:

Forget the last 400 years of history, a couple of surveys should be good enough to draw these non-biased conclusions.:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hocus pocus........America's the Titanic.It's all a set up.

"Yeah hop aboard!!:blessed:"

Knowing that iceberg is approaching like Dikk "Night Train" Lane:gucci:

Keep your enemies close:demonic:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
WTF????

Your post was 100% FACTS and true wtf????

Higher learning is officially compromised :wow:
I'd like to know what he said...once again this shyt is mirroring the 2016 Election

What did the man say? Why is his posts being edited while these Trump Turds and their ilk can repost crap from the white supremacist sections of reddit and other WS nests with no regard?

[REDACTED]

♥︎♥︎♥︎
Daps
Reppin
BRWRD
This is isn't even a good study. very ambiguous

Did the people answering specify their own race?
How come the race of the neighbor wasn't already specified, rather than just saying a "different race" and leaving to it the participant's imagination?

"higher learning" :francis:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to know what he said...once again this shyt is mirroring the 2016 Election

What did the man say? Why is his posts being edited while these Trump Turds and their ilk can repost crap from the white supremacist sections of reddit and other WS nests with no regard?
he basically explained how institutional racism is much worse than classic racism

and compared some stranger saying some racist shyt, which you can shrug off, to the example of the most qualified man for a job getting rejected because the person hiring said no black people.

no CLUE why it was deleted.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
he basically explained how institutional racism is much worse than classic racism

and compared some stranger saying some racist shyt, which you can shrug off, to the example of the most qualified man for a job getting rejected because the person hiring said no black people.

So he basically tried to split up racism by separating words from action?

Thats retarded.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

If that's true then poor job by the mods.