Why Whites aren't the most racist and bigoted people. Research shows it's non-Whites

Are White people/nations more tolerant of differences from your observation/research? Please share.

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Yes and No - It's complicated.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I have not come to a conclusion.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Race is a construct with no scientific basis thus making the argument invalid since race isn't real.

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
i live in the usa. whites in this country enslaved, raped, pillaged, and destroyed the culture of black people for over 400 years. whites hold virtually all leadership positions in the private/public sector and have used institutionalized racism to disrupt economic upward mobility of blacks.

also realize there was a time not long ago when racism and general intolerance by whites in the usa were not only accepted as common place, but justified as fact in academic and religious circles.

this misinformation and revisionist bullshyt by racist agents and their "black" apologist on this website is getting way out of hand.

They literally just stopped public lynchings 50 years ago, and you got brehs in here talking about "White people ain't that bad" :dahell:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this argument goes out the window when u bring up the fact that black people are disproportionately charged with crimes compared to white people. White people are statistically more likely to be committing crimes but are targeted less.
got the stats for this ? I'm curious. I would like to show this to put others in their place if this is true. Lot of ppl talking reckless lately.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
200.gif

The way they quantified what a racist country constitutes was disingenuous so that they could manipulate data to serve their views. Tolerance ≠ non-Racist that is just stupid, you can tolerate gays and still be homophobic, even then tolerance is always conditional.

On to the :trash: video though.

They are spouting about data and logic but the video doesn't even make sense.
He states blue countries on the map are among the most intolerant and that red countries are the opposite.
So he puts SA at #9
Yet on the map South Africa is clearly colored blue
imrs.php

While, get this, France is colored red. but is nowhere near the top 10. Hell, they themselves stated Russia was the highest European country at #20 despite it being purple.:laff:.
This disingenuous bullshyt :gucci:
Nah, they meant to put France at #9 but saw it would interfere with their agenda so fukked up on purpose. :camby:

That last claim is among the most asinine things I have ever heard.:gucci:
They have almost no data on Sub-Saharan Africa he cannot make an academic claim like that on the continent without a proper fukking citation.
Bringing up Black Americans who have a 500 year cultural and genetic separation from the continent is the definition of reaching, Reed Richards would be envious.

But today I learnt Racism is not Race based Chattel Slavery, widespread lynching culture, race based segregation, Jim Crow, scientific racism, race based economic warfare/sabotage/espionage, war on drugs, race based justice system, ad infinitum.
It's whether or not you are comfortable living with someone of a different culture (not even just race) or religion. :gucci:
Killed a few brain cells watching this uneducated garbage. :gucci:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
While it is objective fact that white people are more racist, I'd have no problem if the shoe was on the other foot. The times I have been called racist have been laughable, I have never felt an iota of guilt for it. I have never seen cacs as my equal or respectable in any way, and the cacs in this section have further confirmed it with their constant shytposting.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
got the stats for this ? I'm curious. I would like to show this to put others in their place if this is true. Lot of ppl talking reckless lately.
Police are searching black drivers more often, but finding more illegal stuff with white drivers

White people are more likely to deal drugs, but black people are more likely to get arrested for it

White people are also conviced of crimes less and receive lighter sentences.

As for the topic at hand, white people are more likely to be found not guilty of hate crimes, or they could commit a hate crime and won't be charged for it (trayvon, and recently that kid that got raped and called the N word). I'm on my phone at work so I don't have too much time to go hunting for all the statistics but the information is out there.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
The way they quantified what a racist country constitutes was disingenuous so that they could manipulate data to serve their views. Tolerance ≠ non-Racist that is just stupid, you can tolerate gays and still be homophobic, even then tolerance is always conditional.
The OP clearly states Tolerance is not just manifested between races....even within races you can have intolerance you really haven't disproved his thesis

They are spouting about data and logic but the video doesn't even make sense.
He states blue countries on the map are among the most intolerant and that red countries are the opposite.
So he puts SA at #9
Yet on the map South Africa is clearly colored blue
imrs.php
:sas2: Look again....The SA the OP puts at #9 is SAUDI ARABIA.....while South Africa shares the same initials they are usually differentiated by KSA (Kingdom of saudi Arabia) and RSA(republic of south Africa)
While, get this, France is colored red. but is nowhere near the top 10. Hell, they themselves stated Russia was the highest European country at #20 despite it being purple.:laff:.
This disingenuous bullshyt
Im not sure about those colors but there no doubt Russia is the most intolerant white nation
Nah, they meant to put France at #9 but saw it would interfere with their agenda so fukked up on purpose. :camby:

That last claim is among the most asinine things I have ever heard.:gucci:
They have almost no data on Sub-Saharan Africa he cannot make an academic claim like that on the continent without a proper fukking citation.
Bringing up Black Americans who have a 500 year cultural and genetic separation from the continent is the definition of reaching, Reed Richards would be envious.

But today I learnt Racism is not Race based Chattel Slavery, widespread lynching culture, race based segregation, Jim Crow, scientific racism, race based economic warfare/sabotage/espionage, war on drugs, race based justice system, ad infinitum.
It's whether or not you are comfortable living with someone of a different culture (not even just race) or religion. :gucci:
Killed a few brain cells watching this uneducated garbage. :gucci:
:sas2: Feel free to post your own data contradicting the guy in the video

I will draw your attention to a few details though...The Arabs took as many or more Africans into slavery than the white man did...Where are the 14 million+ descendants in those Arab lands??? Where did they go?

All the refugees fleeing warzones all want to go to western lands like Canada,Australia,EU,US...why arent they flocking to the lands where the people look just like them? maybe even share the same religion and culture?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
:sas2: Look again....The SA the OP puts at #9 is SAUDI ARABIA.....while South Africa shares the same initials they are usually differentiated by KSA (Kingdom of saudi Arabia) and RSA(republic of south Africa)

Did you even watch the video?

:gucci:
South Africa is Clearly listed at #9 twice at 00:41 and 1:05. Try again.

Im not sure about those colors but there no doubt Russia is the most intolerant white nation

So either the source is incorrect or Rebelmedia's interpretation is incorrect, because they are contradicting and drawing different conclusions to each other.
Hell you even admit Russia is the most intolerant European country but the source clearly states France is.
Despite his failure to list it within the top 20.
Which is it? :hula:

The OP clearly states Tolerance is not just manifested between races....even within races you can have intolerance you really haven't disproved his thesis

I didn't need to disprove his thesis, he did himself the moment he started drawing the conclusion that intolerance=racist, despite the fact his own source say's they are accounting for culture and religion.
If the original assertion was that whites are more tolerable and accepting of other cultures/religion then he would have a legitimate argument that even I would begrudgingly agree with.

But they used this data and invented a fable to say that white majority countries are not top 20 racist countries, furthermore they asserted that African countries are among the most racist despite having no data (and he admitted this himself in the video) to back it up.

You don't have to be a liberal/democrat/black/white/kryptonian to see this was a poorly researched video with a :trash: premise.
You just have to be a logical thinking rational human being to see this was a :trash: video.

And don't try that Arab shyt with me, you know damn well I don't like them. You have dapped many a post of mine that attest to that.:hubie:

This was lazy posting from you.:gucci:

Last edited:

Saka

Pro
Daps
WOW i had to log in for this one :whoo:

Immediately OP starts his post off with a video from Rebel Media, a Canadian right wing fox news lite. An entity whose main agenda is an attempt to popularize alt-right political views in Canada (especially Alberta).

The videos information source is this article here: The most racist countries in the world

ALTRIGHTPOLLING said:
The two surveys cover different aspects of racism, but not racism directly – as the group points out, many people may not even know if they are racist.

The first survey was conducted by the Washington Post and broadly asked if people would like having people of other races as neighbours. Answers saying no were assumed to have some form of racial basis.

The second survey was more direct, asking whether respondents had seen or experienced racism. All answers that were not a direct “no not at all”, were considered as a check next to racism.

The findings cover the responses of over 85,000 people from 61 countries between 2014 and 2015.

Firstly you're comparing countries with very adverse views of what race even is and what place it holds in that specific society. In India discriminating against low caste people regardless of their skin color is considered racist, whereas in a western country caste does not exist and racism is defined in a purely phenotypic way.

Secondly, white people just spent the last half a millenium before WWII colonizing and disrupting almost every non-white society in the world, when the means of control wore thin the white elites decided that their method of projecting hard power to quell and pacify populations of colored people was no longer a reality so after WWII the entire system changed to a method of soft power, where western culture, ethics and institutions would replace the gun. However, this was not enough, the developing world had awoken from its slumber and a backlash for the colonial era was imminent, thus western societies would adopt a policy of tolerance as a means of convenience, diplomacy and survival.

Which brings me to another main point, what you have today in western societies is a manufactured tolerance and we're already beginning to see the white working class rebel against such policies, if you do not comply to the agenda of multicultural and pluralistic societies you will be chastised so who in their right mind when polled on such things anywhere in the west would openly admit to such views especially in the allotted time frame that this poll was conducted; (2014-2015) before Brexit, Trump and the rise of the right across the western world began to push such boundaries.

Also, the polling is very vague what classifies as "% of people who witnessed racist behaviour"? for example in South Africa how do we know a majority of the individuals polled weren't African peoples who survived apartheid answering the question? I could design a poll with specific questions that could show the exact opposite of what the OP's methodology proved, that's why i'm skeptical and usually take such polling with a grain of salt.

However, you must remember that you are comparing largely homogeneous (either culturally, racially, religiously, etc.) societies with western nations (the opposite of homogeneous in recent years) who have active policy and resources dedicated against racism FOR their interests not any guise of humanitarian reasons.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Did you even watch the video?
:hubie: Im going off the Map and the article...i assume the guy in the video got them mixed up...in that respect he is wrong...South Africa is not less tolerant than Saudi Arabia

So either the source is incorrect or Rebelmedia's interpretation is incorrect, because they are contradicting and drawing different conclusions to each other.
Hell you even admit Russia is the most intolerant European country but the source clearly states France is.
Despite his failure to list it within the top 20.
Which is it? :hula:
Again not sure why the Map shows France being ahead of Russia which is probably because the question asked to generate the Map probably generated more tepid responses in Russia since what they would consider different "races" are still what we would consider Cacs. Theres not that much diversity there so maybe that question has a whole different meaning.

I didn't need to disprove his thesis, he did himself the moment he started drawing the conclusion that intolerance=racist, despite the fact his own source say's they are accounting for culture and religion.
If the original assertion was that whites are more tolerable and accepting of other cultures/religion then he would have a legitimate argument that even I would begrudgingly agree with.
The video is has a narrower focus and less nuance...but its not entirely wrong or self contradicting
But they used this data and invented a fable to say that white majority countries are not top 20 racist countries, furthermore they asserted that African countries are among the most racist despite having no data (and he admitted this himself in the video) to back it up.
They picked North African countries which have a long history of intolerance to their Darker skinned residents differently...this is fact...and they been that way since the Arab invasions of the middle ages

You just have to be a logical thinking rational human being to see this was a video.

And don't try that Arab shyt with me, you know damn well I don't like them. You have dapped many a post of mine that attest to that.:hubie:
:sas2: Its all love ....but It seems like you came in this thread with your mind made up already bruh...they got a couple of things wrong but can you really write off the whole thing?

Saka

Pro
Daps
Last thought on this subject; can you imagine some dude with a clipboard walking around the suburbs, ringing on doorbells asking white folks if they fukk with their non-white neighbours like they'd just casually pop off on some racist shyt :troll: even the worst alt-right offenders throw every strawman in the book as a deflection once you call them racist so this poll can :camby:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
My problem is that America claims to be this melting pot of cultures when it has historically done everything possible to keep minorities segregated and locked up. Slave importation and mass migration has forced America to become somewhat multi-cultural, but liberal policies keep systematic racism alive. Comparing America to other homogeneous countries seems disingenuous.