Will Black Women Support "Birth of a Nation?"

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:Most black men ain't bout to support either tho:francis:

I'm getting that bootleg :yeshrug:Nate already got paid....

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
that's only gonna hurt black filmmakers in the future....the companies are gonna be less willin' to invest. But hey....that's what I expect from most nikkas:manny:

lol to a guy who is going to turn around and invest his money in a white woman? why should they though? He should be asking the white women community to support him since he is married to one.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Social media done Fukked the game all up:mjlol:

Back in the day we didnt know shyt about public figures except for what they told us. They had "mystique".

Now we know details about these people that we would be totally unaware of in the past. If social media was around in the past, there would be hella movies that wouldve been boycotted also due to public outrage.

Entertainment isn't "just entertainment" anymore. We know too much about these peoples personal lives.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
MY black women are seeing this.

Dont know any in real life not seeing this, Internet just gives voice to silly group think.

They all watched secret life of bees, great debaters, red tails all which star nate.

Now a movie which should be the goat and last slave film ever wants to come out, it's bend over for white supremacists time...

Innocent in a court of law. fukk em.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How do they know he's not guilty?

There have been plenty instances here where a person was found not guilty and we didn't buy it but when it comes to Nate Parker, there's no doubt in your mind that the courts got it right.

Incredible

:pachaha:
You must really dislike being a man and the men in your family with this corny angle you always pull.

Eh not my problem though.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Social media done Fukked the game all up:mjlol:

Back in the day we didnt know shyt about public figures except for what they told us. They had "mystique".

Now we know details about these people that we would be totally unaware of in the past. If social media was around in the past, there would be hella movies that wouldve been boycotted also due to public outrage.

Entertainment isn't "just entertainment" anymore. We know too much about these peoples personal lives.

We need to go back to being ignorant.

:pachaha:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You must really dislike being a man and the men in your family with this corny angle you always pull.

Eh not my problem though.

The issue is that I have a problem with people being inconsistent. I don't blindly defend shyt because the accused person is a Black man who's allegedly being conspired against, yall do and are not men at all, you're adult males