Will Black Women Support "Birth of a Nation?"

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
nikka you're an agent. fukk nikkas making these divisive ass threads.

555322240.gif

Right
If black men lead, they will follow so to answer op question. Is he going to see Birth of a Nation and is he taking his girl?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The issue is that I have a problem with people being inconsistent. I don't blindly defend shyt because the accused person is a Black man who's allegedly being conspired against, yall do and are not men at all, you're adult males
Who is yall?

And quote who or what Im defending.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Right
If black men lead, they will follow so to answer op question. Is he going to see Birth of a Nation and is he taking his girl?

If black men lead!?:rudy:.. 73% of black families are headed by a single(not married) black woman, so the whole leading concept doesn't apply. You can't expect the head of a household to follow

Yep,...I'm going to see it tonight with my cousin.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I believe black women will go to see it in droves. Negro Bed Wenches and Black Feminists will not. In fact, they will join other white supremacists, and I mean other in the sense that they are white supremacists themselves, to malign the movie and Nate Parker.

All of the black women I know want to see this movie and will see this movie. Even my mom, a black woman, who does not like slave movies will be buying tickets strictly out of support. Black women know that this "rape" story is so utterly contrived and convenient that it simply can't be taken seriously. Black women understand that black people who try to disparage white supremacy are attacked and they support them in spite of said attacks.

NBWs and BFs want to malign this movie and this man because that is what white supremacists want them to do. They are negro minions of white supremacy, so they do as they are told. They are basically one and the same. The top goal of these women is to land a white male as a romantic partner, so they can gain access to perceived wealth and comfort afforded white males by their inequitable treatment of black people. Which makes this ironic as NBWs and BFs care just as little for black women as they do black men.

Even more ironic, NBWs and BFs are the most enslaved among the black masses. They are in most need of seeing this film.

Peace

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
If black men lead!?:rudy:.. 73% of black families are headed by a single(not married) black woman, so the whole leading concept doesn't apply. You can't expect the head of a household to follow

Yep,...I'm going to see it tonight with my cousin.

Someone doesn't understand the role of a man and the weight he carries in a community.
Besides... :yeshrug:
27% sounds good enough to make this a successful film.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
More black women will go see this movie then black men will:yeshrug:I'mma be post on 87th for research :sas1:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
U nikkas with this c00n ass mentally is the reason why we are in this fukked up situation.
:mjlol:nikka please... this ain't a black economic support situation,
pay for a ticket at a white owned theater to see a movie owned by white people , so fox a white owned business can get the money :what:

Nate already got paid.... The End:martin:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
We need to go back to being ignorant.

:pachaha:
"Ignorant" to who the director of this movie fell in love with and married?:dwillhuh:

Tell the coli why its important to know the skin color of that mans wife before going to check this movie out and why it matters to you so much. I'm very interested:patrice: