Will The United States EVER BE "Democratic" & NOT Ruled By Corporations/Oligarchs?

Will We See Corporations Lose Their Strong Power To The 99%

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I wanted to ask you guys this today. So, do you ever see the United States being a TRULY Democratic society where it's not ruled by corporations:jbhmm: Because it seems that every decade we have a fight to defeat something. In some ways, I think the oligarch rule may come to an end in years to come. Tell me what you think. It has to be a day in time where shyt like this STOPS.

Summary - Basically, the oligarchs rule over our country and we have an illusion of choices. Which is all bad for you, but in degrees. Like there's so many levels of hell.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the US isn't ruled by corporations per se. "corporations" just have a lot of say when it comes to big decisions.

and what do you mean by "democratic?"

We have representatives that work on our behalf.

and frankly, OP you're gonna take this to heart, but we dont need people like you making decisions for everyone else.

You can't even be bothered to get a degree, and its obvious you're not employed, so what do you have thats useful to anyone?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
the US isn't ruled by corporations per se. "corporations" just have a lot of say when it comes to big decisions.

and what do you mean by "democratic?"

We have representatives that work on our behalf.

and frankly, OP you're gonna take this to heart, but we dont need people like you making decisions for everyone else.

You can't even be bothered to get a degree, and its obvious you're not employed, so what do you have thats useful to anyone?
fukkboy, I mean representatives who work on the people's behalf. Also dumbfukk, I said I plan on going back to college. My point was, we should NOT have corporations have a lot of say. It should be up to the American people.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No. The law is written to favor the richest in society. Always was. Everyone else is an afterthought. If you want things to be fair for you or your phalanx, get or be rich.
True, but with major backlash and internet I feel that all that is gonna change. What I want is everyone to get a fair share. Basically, redistribution of wealth.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukkboy, I mean representatives who work on the people's behalf. Also dumbfukk, I said I plan on going back to college. My point was, we should NOT have corporations have a lot of say. It should be up to the American people.
1. The do mostly work on people's behalf. But most of the hard and obvious stuff has been settled, when it comes to the USA populace, so its always minor and administrative things that get tossed around. And frankly, if you don't have any pull, or a SERIOUS issue that immediately affects everyone, they're less likely to care what you have to say.

2. Corporations employ like 60% of America. Yeah, they have a say. Sorry you can't handle that. Especially with your loose grasp of the word "corporation."

3. You haven't gone back to college, and you haven't studied anything useful. You have no assets, financial or intellectual, to contribute in ways that people would want to take you seriously.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
1. The do mostly work on people's behalf. But most of the hard and obvious stuff has been settled, when it comes to the USA populace, so its always minor and administrative things that get tossed around. And frankly, if you don't have any pull, or a SERIOUS issue that immediately affects everyone, they're less likely to care what you have to say.

2. Corporations employ like 60% of America. Yeah, they have a say. Sorry you can't handle that. Especially with your loose grasp of the word "corporation."

3. You haven't gone back to college, and you haven't studied anything useful. You have no assets, financial or intellectual, to contribute in ways that people would want to take you seriously.
fukkboy, I've been taking care of my disabled mom. I left my job on my on will p*ssy. Corporations are receiving kickbacks dumbfukk. Also, I'm for redistribution of wealth I'm not anti-wealth whatsoever. However, oligarchy is NOT in the best interest for the American people. I disagree with you 100%. It's sad you gotta get personal because you're an ignorant fukk debating wise.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukkboy, I've been taking care of my disabled mom. I left my job on my on will p*ssy. Corporations are receiving kickbacks dumbfukk. Also, I'm for redistribution of wealth I'm not anti-wealth whatsoever. However, oligarchy is NOT in the best interest for the American people. I disagree with you 100%. It's sad you gotta get personal because you're an ignorant fukk debating wise.
1. You can do that with an education or some money. You have neither. So I'm not buying what you're selling

2. You left a job...permanently? With nothing coming in? Yeah. But you wanna talk geopolitics and macroeconomics? :francis:

3. Redistribution of wealth? Bruh, you don't even have any stock in the current system...so what are you owed when said "redistribution" occurs? $20? :heh:

4. I have not defended oligarchy, but you seem to have this unnuanced view of "corporations"

You obviously dont understand how the world works, because you don't work and you don't study, so why would anyone take you seriously?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
1. You can do that with an education or some money. You have neither. So I'm not buying what you're selling

2. You left a job...permanently? With nothing coming in? Yeah. But you wanna talk geopolitics and macroeconomics? :francis:

3. Redistribution of wealth? Bruh, you don't even have any stock in the current system...so what are you owed when said "redistribution" occurs? $20? :heh:

4. I have not defended oligarchy, but you seem to have this unnuanced view of "corporations"

You obviously dont understand how the world works, because you don't work and you don't study, so why would anyone take you seriously?
I study and went to college and passed History with an A. Maybe you don't get it dumbfukk, I plan to go back to college for nightclasses. See, you can't debate without insults because you're TOO much of a dumbfukk to do so.