@WOAHMYGOODNESS, you've entered the 4th QTR my breh

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-be...ithin-the-next-365-days.338386/#post-14356996
tumblr_inline_nebv2jIHYM1sxnm9g.gif

I know i know
Cena has had soooooooooo many chances to turn
I know i know
Cena has essentially been a heel to people for yesrs
I know i know
The wwe doesnt have a guy to replace him yet
But...bare with me...i think the time ks really coming...i feel like within the next year cena will be a heel and ride out a bit of time as a fully turned bad guy

I wish i could give a date but i believe it wholeheartedly given the fact the rise of so many new talents and new fsces. I think with triple h getting more snd more influence and control that the wwe is gonna hit a new era thats beyond the pg era and the reality era.

I believe cena ends up on the heel side anchoring the things and j believe he does so when he wins the wwe title again...we know hes getting atleast one more world title reign but cena has never been world champion and a heel st the same time. No character besides maybe bruno has held the world title as many tkmes as cena and stayed one alignment forever

----
I can see him missing being the world championship and being kept away by the likes of brock seth roman dean owens etc.

Eventually ending up like 02 triple h or shswn michaeks when he was desperate to have a rematch with undertaker at mania and going to drastic measures to get what he wants. I dont know how they do it yet but i know im not the only one thst believes he isnt staying face forever
:sas2: Consider this Thread bookmarked for July 18th 2016 :sas1:

@WOAHMYGOODNESS, my breh, still think Cena is going to Heel it up? :leostare:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I still think he was meant to turn heel within at least 6 months of that post but injuries and his own injury derailed things

If u dont think cegawd is turning heel soon tho u are tripping

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I still think he was meant to turn heel within at least 6 months of that post but injuries and his own injury derailed things

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

I could see that being their initial plan, but you gotta figure Roman being such a massive failure as the Cena replacement has got to have discouraged them from going through with it.