Wolf blitzer and Nancy Pelosi go at it over Stimulus Checks

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans put out a deal they knew Democrats would reject, and Democrats countered with a deal they knew Republicans would reject. That way both sides can say they tried but it's the other sides fault, meanwhile millions of Americans continue to suffer while still supporting the same parties that continue to screw us over.
Not really true the dems put something out months ago and the senate GOP thought that they didn’t need any more relief and now clearly want to try and save senate seats and force the house into conceding by doing ( all the while their main focus is on SCOTUS and repealing ACA) . Mitch himself said let the White House negotiate as he wanted a bill the president would sign then when they get close he calling the White House to say the senate wont pass it .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word what the fukk
Are you dumb ? That’s not even a real offer of a straight stimulus check it’s either a Bill with a bunch of things that help people and small businesses and stimulus or a bill that has a bunch of things to help companies that don’t need immediate help And take away liability from businesses with a stimulus .

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:camby:At this point, I don't even want the shyt. Only in this country where politicians fighting over a helpful bill like it's Money in the Bank, while countless millions are about to face the worst time to be an American since 1929.

But nobody gives a shyt and this dog show further proves that this country ain't shyt:francis:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Both sides playing a game of poker and bluffing like a MFER....I'm admittedly team Biden but I also understand what's going on...the left ain't letting no 1200 checks with Trump's name on it getting in folks hands right before the election and Trump bullshytted his whole way through the pandemic causing all the problems we have now and wants to throw a hail Mary on 4th and 30...that's where were at .. Politricks is a bytch :francis:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Are you dumb ? That’s not even a real offer of a straight stimulus check it’s either a Bill with a bunch of things that help people and small businesses and stimulus or a bill that has a bunch of things to help companies that don’t need immediate help And take away liability from businesses with a stimulus .
Man i don't give no fukks .. send us our check

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fucc that plastic face bytch
Why are you not blaming Trump or the GOP? They are the ones who held up relief . The difference is they don’t answer questions and rarely get pressed when they give answers that don’t match up with their actions. The dems been negotiating and within a week Trump called it off the senate called it off anf now flip flopping . Yet you blame the party that actually passed something and been negotiating in good faith ???

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i don't give no fukks .. send us our check
But that’s why you aren’t getting a Check :gucci: :dwillhuh: They Had months to negotiate it now less than a month and a week after failed negotiations they trying to blame the house who passed relief that the senate won’t take up ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:At this point, I don't even want the shyt. Only in this country where politicians fighting over a helpful bill like it's Money in the Bank, while countless millions are about to face the worst time to be an American since 1929.

But nobody gives a shyt and this dog show further proves that this country ain't shyt:francis:
But again it’s not both sides it’s one side who didn’t give a fukk and was like open everything recklessly Nd don’t provide relief to states and one side who tried to pass legislation to actually help the American people .
This is why Nancy is upset because wolf is presenting this GOP argument and trying to make it seem like the dems are holding up a imaginary plan that the senate already said they aren’t passing .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrat stimulus bills have been sitting on McConnell desk since May. :russ:
Exactly. I have zero idea why wolf is pressing Nancy based on the comments of a house member who is tryin to look good and Andrew yang . Why is he not pressing Mitch McConnell?? He’s actually the one who is not doing his job and only worrying about The Supreme Court instead Wolf is acting like the Gop is actually negotiating.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Republicans were too worried trying to "open" the country up rather than passing a 2nd stimulus bill...They had the education secretary on TV with NO PLAN on how to open schools in fukking AUGUST :dahell:

They were trying to get sports going again but wasn't trying to pass a 2nd stimulus bill in the summer

The Republicans been wrong about the pandemic...been wrong about the stimulus and only now see their future in the balance and want to pass a bill RIGHT before the election...fukk that they can eat a dikk and lose all their power.. we'll get some retro money I guess...just get these fukking WS POS outta here :camby:

Daps
I'm actually impressed by this. Nancy handled herself well when pressed with questions that folks want to know the answers to.

And let's not forget, she and the dems have been ready to pass this thing for months

It's that fool Trump that's refusing to do it. Just last week he said that it's him that's refusing to do a deal.

Wolf looked disingenuous by not bringing that up.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Democrat stimulus bills have been sitting on McConnell desk since May. :russ:

I hate Nancy Pelosi as the speaker, but you are correct breh. Why make another deal when there's a bill waiting for turtle mcfukker to vote on the Senate??:mindblown: makes no fukking sense to pass another one.

Wolf Blitzer is an idiot and trying too hard to criticize the Dems just to call it even "both sides" narrative. He represents what's wrong with the media.

Nancy represents everything I hate about the establish Dems but she is not wrong in this case.