Wolf blitzer and Nancy Pelosi go at it over Stimulus Checks

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate Nancy Pelosi as the speaker, but you are correct breh. Why make another deal when there's a bill waiting for turtle mcfukker to vote on the Senate??:mindblown: makes no fukking sense to pass another one.

Wolf Blitzer is an idiot and trying too hard to criticize the Dems just to call it even "both sides" narrative. He represents what's wrong with the media.

Nancy represents everything I hate about the establish Dems but she is not wrong in this case.
Exactly the senate is literally focused on a Supreme Court justice for some reason when they should be passing relief . That’s how you can tell they don’t give a fukk

Daps
Exactly. I have zero idea why wolf is pressing Nancy based on the comments of a house member who is tryin to look good and Andrew yang . Why is he not pressing Mitch McConnell?? He’s actually the one who is not doing his job and only worrying about The Supreme Court instead Wolf is acting like the Gop is actually negotiating.

CNN contrary to popular belief has been to the right of center since the Obama years.

It's why I dont watch CNN anymore. They're always lowkey taking up for Republicans. Yeah they act like they don't like Trump but when it gets down to the wire is when their true colors come out.

For instance after the Presidential debate, they was on CNN talking about how "nobody won" when it was clear as day that Biden won that debate such that it was.

And during the Obama years, that fakkit Anderson Cooper was doing a town hall with Barry and accused him of trying to take away people's guns and Obama hit the :why: and told him "why would you say something like that when you're a reporter and you KNOW its not true??"

And Anderson started juelzing telling him "well it's what ppl say"

:camby:

I watch MSNBC these days.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both these muthafukkas are too busy playing politics while people in the streets are struggling and starving.. Its digusting
How are they both playing politics? One passed a bill months ago and even negotiated with the Trump admin recently till Trump and McConnell called it off and one is saying what ? Accept our worse bill or we won’t give stimulus? You do realize that their is more to be done than one check ? Or you going to be asking for another soon because nothing is being done to bring back lost jobs

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
How are they both playing politics? One passed a bill months ago and even negotiated with the Trump admin recently till Trump and McConnell called it off and one is saying what ? Accept our worse bill or we won’t give stimulus? You do realize that their is more to be done than one check ? Or you going to be asking for another soon because nothing is being done to bring back lost jobs

They both can't come to agreement and its involving BOTH parties.. Thats why...

But the cold game is they sure came to agreement FAST here :sas2:

Senate Committee Approves $38 Billion Israel Defense Package - GV Wire

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNN contrary to popular belief has been to the right of center since the Obama years.

It's why I dont watch CNN anymore. They're always lowkey taking up for Republicans. Yeah they act like they don't like Trump but when it gets down to the wire is when their true colors come out.

For instance after the Presidential debate, they was on CNN talking about how "nobody won" when it was clear as day that Biden won that debate such that it was.

And during the Obama years, that fakkit Anderson Cooper was doing a town hall with Barry and accused him of trying to take away people's guns and Obama hit the :why: and told him "why would you say something like that when you're a reporter and you KNOW its not true??"

And Anderson started juelzing telling him "well it's what ppl say"

:camby:

I watch MSNBC these days.
I mostly watch msnbc as well lol I stoped with cnn once they kept letting the Trump admin get away with not answering questions and outright lying repeatedly then being like :yeshrug: well then let’s discuss this nonsensical point that Trump tweeted that isn’t true as if it is true and not fact check this basic point

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Exactly the senate is literally focused on a Supreme Court justice for some reason when they should be passing relief . That’s how you can tell they don’t give a fukk

It's so infuriating because mcconnell was asked about the covid bill and he basically laughed at it. Why isn't wolf pressing him about a bill sitting on his desk? fukking mainstream media failing us at a crucial moment:snoop:and viewers will eat this up too

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Why are you showing a senate bill about Israel and not the house bill for Covid relief :gucci:
House Passes The Heroes Act
House Passes Updated Heroes Act
:comeon:

Nikka why you keep deflecting? They sent Israel 38 BILLION dollars during a pandemic whereas the average American haven't seen another 1,000 check in almost a year and thats because both of these idiots on both sides can't come to a simple agreement and folks wanna play politics to gain credit. You don't see nothing wrong with that? Stop playing sides and look at the bigger picture.

Daps
It's so infuriating because mcconnell was asked about the covid bill and he basically laughed at it. Why isn't wolf pressing him about a bill sitting on his desk? fukking mainstream media failing us at a crucial moment:snoop:and viewers will eat this up too

:laff: oh my God this devil looks like evil incarnate when he smiles

Its like he tried to do the Joe Biden laugh when Joe laughs off an attack during a debate... but Mitch just came off as a creep :mjlol: