Woman fired after blocking black man from entering his St. Louis apartment building

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Woman fired after blocking black man from entering his apartment building

By Justin Carissimo CBS News October 14, 2018, 8:49 PM
A white St. Louis woman was fired from her job Sunday after she tried to prevent a black man from entering the luxury apartment building where he lives. D'Arreion Toles said he was returning home from work when the unidentified tenant physically blocked him from entering the building at the Elder Shirt Lofts in the city's downtown.

Tribeca Luxury Apartments in St. Louis said it was "disturbed" by the interaction in the video and confirmed the woman in the video was an employee, CBS affiliate KMOV reports. After reviewing the incident, the company said the woman was terminated from her position. It noted that the incident did not happen at one of its properties.

Toles recorded the incident on his cellphone and posted videos of the incident on Facebook. The videos quickly racked up 4 million views and were shared over 113,000 times. The first video shows the woman demanding proof that Toles lives in the apartment building. She can be seen standing in front of the entrance, refusing to let him in.

Toles eventually pushes past the woman, who follows him to his apartment door. He said police arrived at his apartment about 30 minutes after he entered his apartment, but they left without giving anyone a citation.

"I was kind of blown away, shocked and like wow," he told KMOV. "I am just glad I had my camera out. If I did not have my camera out, I feel it could have gone a totally different way."

Toles said that he isn't upset with the woman and isn't going to take legal action against her. "I am not mad at her. I am not upset with her. I am not going to go after her legally or anything like that. I wish her the best," he said. "I would still have a conversation with her."

Last edited:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Toles said that he isn't upset with the woman and isn't going to take legal action against her. "I am not mad at her. I am not upset with her. I am not going to go after her legally or anything like that. I wish her the best," he said. "I would still have a conversation with her."

This weak p*ssy needs to grow a pair. This bytch tried to have him killed and he's not mad? :mindblown:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget your soul's involved
That same energy you put out
Comes right back and revolves

:banderas::umad:

giphy.gif

O'le Amy Schumer face fukk that bytch glad she got terminated:camby:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This weak p*ssy needs to grow a pair. This bytch tried to have him killed and he's not mad? :mindblown:

Some of our people think white supremacists are people to be reasoned with. They think we'd get along if we just reached out to find common ground. As if we'd ever done anything to deserve all the vile hatred they have for us in the first place, and as if someone capable of such anti-social behavior (wanting someone dead/suffering for the sake of it) is even a normal human that can be redeemed. Unbelievable level of cowardice and stupidity.

Tends to be the more religious folk (not always), who think being a p*ssy and thus enabling more anti-black harassment/violence is somehow a virtue.

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I read this story yesterday, let's just say, dude was WAYYYYYY too nice to her but I commend his demeanor because that could have gone in a whole different direction. I wanna know how y'all would react. I don't think I would have gone to my apartment, anybody crazy enough to follow me like that would be crazy enough to come back.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun

By Justin Carissimo CBS News October 14, 2018, 8:49 PM
A white St. Louis woman was fired from her job Sunday after she tried to prevent a black man from entering the luxury apartment building where he lives. D'Arreion Toles said he was returning home from work when the unidentified tenant physically blocked him from entering the building at the Elder Shirt Lofts in the city's downtown.

Tribeca Luxury Apartments in St. Louis said it was "disturbed" by the interaction in the video and confirmed the woman in the video was an employee, CBS affiliate KMOV reports. After reviewing the incident, the company said the woman was terminated from her position. It noted that the incident did not happen at one of its properties.

Toles recorded the incident on his cellphone and posted videos of the incident on Facebook. The videos quickly racked up 4 million views and were shared over 113,000 times. The first video shows the woman demanding proof that Toles lives in the apartment building. She can be seen standing in front of the entrance, refusing to let him in.

Toles eventually pushes past the woman, who follows him to his apartment door. He said police arrived at his apartment about 30 minutes after he entered his apartment, but they left without giving anyone a citation.

"I was kind of blown away, shocked and like wow," he told KMOV. "I am just glad I had my camera out. If I did not have my camera out, I feel it could have gone a totally different way."

This is the part that has to stop. This passive soft stuff will never create change.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Some of our people think white supremacists are people to be reasoned with. They think we'd get along if we just reached out to find common ground. As if we'd ever done anything to deserve all the vile hatred they have for us in the first place, and as if someone capable of such anti-social behavior (wanting someone dead/suffering for the sake of it) is even a normal human that can be redeemed. Unbelievable level of cowardice and stupidity.

Tends to be the more religious folk (not always), who think being a p*ssy and thus enabling more anti-black harassment/violence is somehow a virtue.

I agree.

I also think white folks should be handled on an individual basis. They are not all POS. The lady in the OP was def a racist POS and should be handled accordingly.

Just like how not all black people are POS. Some are, some aren't.