Woman fired after blocking black man from entering his St. Louis apartment building

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of y’all need to stop worrying how people see you, especially racists. They don’t care if you are forgiving, humble or non-confrontational. They believe you should be these things in the company of them. They hate you because you breath.

That woman is the scum of the earth and true thoughts regarding her should be expressed. White folks are lied to all the time about who they are and how they are viewed.

Behave like a doormat and you’ll continue to get stepped on.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He played it perfectly. I wouldn’t be mad, I would be happy she got fired but I definitely wouldn’t be mad tbh.

Why would I be mad if I already assume she’s racist?

ITS NOT ABOUT BEING MAD...

ITS ABOUT THE FACT HE SAID
HE WOULD STILL HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HER.

THIS PIG COULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM KILLED.
:devil:
:evil:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yall always get mad at the victim because he or she isn't as mad as you are :heh:
BRUH!!!!

Gppn6GZ.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y’all need to stop worrying how people see you, especially racists. They don’t care if you are forgiving, humble or non-confrontational. They believe you should be these things in the company of them. They hate you because you breath.That woman is the scum of the earth and true thoughts regarding her should be expressed. White folks are lied to all the time about who they are and how they are viewed.Behave like a doormat and you’ll continue to get stepped on.

dude you don't even know what you are talking about, that dude is SOFT, she would never approach someone like me cos i won't even say anything to her ass, these people always want to size people up off your demeanor.

aint no dumb cac bytch talking to me like that no way and me responding, she would be scared to follow my ass.

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps

ITS NOT ABOUT BEING MAD...

ITS ABOUT THE FACT HE SAID
HE WOULD STILL HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HER.

THIS PIG COULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM KILLED.
:devil:
:evil:

He can take it further and maintain control if he leaves his lines open. He’s doing it right by avoiding any labels. This still a lilly white woman, one “aggressive” move and she can switch the narrative and become the victim.
Let this man cook.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She had privilege on her side. It doesn't matter what he looked like.

nah she sized him up. look at his hairline and grill, she knew he was p*ssy that's why she pulled that shyt. white people see me in the elevator all the time where i live and don't say a damn word or else.....